GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Arcadia?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:19
Regular
Does anyone know a shop which sells a copy of this game? Is there an on-line site which has a copy because I am really wanting to get it for my dreamcast. I have searched every where and I don't fancy paying £45 for an auction off ebay. If anyone has any information on where I can actually buy this game I would appreciate the help, cheers :)
Tue 03/12/02 at 19:45
Regular
"He's back"
www.gamestation.co.uk. and also did u think bout SR?!?
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Don't hate me for i"
There a few copies of the greatest RPG ever going for under £20 on e-bay. You should check it out!
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:18
Regular
I will do that Fantasymiester, thanks :)
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:28
FantasyMeister wrote:
> My local independant games shop has a copy on sale for £19.99 in
> mint condition (up on the Fishponds Road in Bristol). So my advise is
> to grab the Yellow Pages, ring the smaller games retailers in your
> area, and leave your phone number with them so that if they get a copy
> in they can hold it for you and ring you back to let you know it's in.

Don't mean to but in, but you could buy it for Alastair, and he could send you the money.
Tue 26/11/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My local independant games shop has a copy on sale for £19.99 in mint condition (up on the Fishponds Road in Bristol). So my advise is to grab the Yellow Pages, ring the smaller games retailers in your area, and leave your phone number with them so that if they get a copy in they can hold it for you and ring you back to let you know it's in.
Tue 26/11/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
You. Must. Buy. Skies of Arcadia.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:04
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Thanks for the replies but I am still searching high and low for what
> I would say is the best RPG ever! I doubt I will be getting a Cube
> because its not worth it just for one game :( I don't fancy paying
> £40 >>for a second hand Dreamcast game but if stick comes
> to lift then I guess I won't get hold of this game any other way! If
> anyone finds anything I would greatly appreciate a reply with a big :D
> at the end of it :) Thanks for your help though, I will keep looking
> until I succeed!

- What posotive outlook on things. If at first you dont succeed dust yo....... oh forget that! LIFE IS TOO SHORT, IF YOU WANT SKIES OF ARCADIA, GET IT FOR £40! It is worth it! Get it and be proud your playing a fantastic Sega game. AND one of the most original RPG's ever made!
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
Thanks for the replies but I am still searching high and low for what I would say is the best RPG ever! I doubt I will be getting a Cube because its not worth it just for one game :( I don't fancy paying £40 >>> for a second hand Dreamcast game but if stick comes to lift then I guess I won't get hold of this game any other way! If anyone finds anything I would greatly appreciate a reply with a big :D at the end of it :) Thanks for your help though, I will keep looking until I succeed!
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:43
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I'll probably rue the day I didn't buy Skies of Arcadia for about £20 for a very long time :O(
Tue 19/11/02 at 22:39
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Skies Of Arcadia is a very hard game to get hold of I am afraid. I picked up my mint copy from Gamestation, second hand, it cost me £20, that is expensive for second hand but I expect it cost a lot because its quite a rare Dreamcast game. If gamestation does not do it, then either wait for the Gamecube version as Edgy said, or buy it off of Ebay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.