GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"which game should i get first for the cube? wmx8?, luigi's mansion?, donkeykong racing?, resident evil?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 21:20
Regular
i dont know, damn them great titles! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!!
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:43
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
You should get Wrestlemania x8 first as that is the best there is.(at the moment)But if you like single player games get luigi's mansion, if you like scary games get Resi evil and if you like racing games get donkey kong racing (obviously!).
Wed 13/03/02 at 22:39
The first games i have to have will be Tony Hawk 3, Rogue Leader, Super Smash Brothers, FIFA 2002 and WWF Wrestlemania X8 when it comes out
Wed 13/03/02 at 22:05
ok after your first game oyu have to ask yourself what you want...

Multiplayer Larks - Super Smash Bros
Single Player Greatness - Pikmin
Multiplayer Larks and Single Player Greatness - Super Monkey Ball

Hope that helps :)
Wed 13/03/02 at 19:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
ive made my decision, (i think), luigis mansion may be short but hell, it looks worth it! But then what next?
Tue 12/03/02 at 22:03
Regular
I'm gonna get Luigi's Mansion, and I don't care if it's a short game as long as it's fun.

Sonic Advance is short, but I'm glad I got that!
Tue 12/03/02 at 21:45
Sols, without me giving away any spoilers, all they are doing is making a certain part of the game tougher. It will still be as short.

BTW EVERYONE must buy Pikmin.
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:27
Regular
When it comes out, go for Smash Bros as it looks like GC's best game
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:09
If ur looking 4 a 2 player game get crazy taxi if u want a 1 player get luigi's mansion
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Did you also read SR's story about how the PAL version will be slightly different to the NSTC versions, with new added features!!
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:53
ok mate your choice BUT..

I am going to write down the name of every person on this board that is buying Luigi's Mansion despite the warning on its length, and if they complain days later I will go mad on them all!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.