GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64- WWF NO MERCY help."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 20:27
Regular
Can you guys help me out. I need to get the Create a Superstar code for THQ's WWF No Mercy for the N64. I need all that you can get, but more importantly nWo, Hogan, Hall and Nash! And all ex-alliance superstars as well please, as I only have Booker T at the mo.

Also, does anyone know any sites where I can see screenshot of WWF WrestleMania X8 for GameCube.

Cheers, DEAD WONDER!
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:54
The first batch of copies of WWF No Mercy had a memory problem and all should have been recalled. Since then, the problem has been fixed plus i think they took the blood out of the game. Its probably too late to swap your copy for a fixed version of the game so you'll probably have to get a new version.

You can see screenshots of the game at thq.com - just search for wrestlemania X8 in the games section
Sun 10/03/02 at 21:06
Regular
jc99041 wrote:
> my no mercy has those damn saving problems. i make someone really cool, i save
> it then i turn my 64 on again later and there that bloomin goofy default guy
> there! how frustrating!!!THQ were meant to give an adress to sent ur cart back
> and swap it for one that saves but no luck for me!

************************************************************Same here. I spent two damn hours creating guys/editing guys and it never saved properly. I also completed Survival mode, and unlocked all the wrestlers...only for it to delete. Still, I never unlocked Linda McMahon, so I didn't lose much!
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:57
Regular
"hit the road jack"
my no mercy has those damn saving problems. i make someone really cool, i save it then i turn my 64 on again later and there that bloomin goofy default guy there! how frustrating!!!THQ were meant to give an adress to sent ur cart back and swap it for one that saves but no luck for me!
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
Try www.gamefaqs.com, they have in depth Create a Wrestler instructions. I made an exact Hulk Hogan it looked feckin good.
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:27
Regular
Can you guys help me out. I need to get the Create a Superstar code for THQ's WWF No Mercy for the N64. I need all that you can get, but more importantly nWo, Hogan, Hall and Nash! And all ex-alliance superstars as well please, as I only have Booker T at the mo.

Also, does anyone know any sites where I can see screenshot of WWF WrestleMania X8 for GameCube.

Cheers, DEAD WONDER!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.