GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR:TWO TOWERS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers'.
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:25
Regular
This game is a perfect example of how and action packed game should be. Other games in this genre either lack 1 0r 2 things and have bad points but after seeing the film, all they have to do is produce a good game and im sucked in completly. THis game is an action packed game based mainly on the film but has a few new scenes and parts. Loaded with weapons you are sent out like in any other great game to kill " the Bad " guy and save the day. But will it be as easy as i speak of it.

also, how do i get off my computer and come back on to the topic i posted and see if i have any replies. i can't see what people fink of my chat and how i get on top psters in the last 30 days. please contact or reply to me on this subject and twll me how

cheers
mamamamama<.>
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:17
cheers mate for the tips and links youve been a great help good luck on your future posts on this site

cheers
theultimategamer
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:38
If you ever want to link straight to this thread again, follow this link:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=60372&forumid=422

There is a space after the ?, which you'll have to delete. To get on the top posters thingy, you just have to post often enough to get on there. It's not a measure of quality!
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:25
This game is a perfect example of how and action packed game should be. Other games in this genre either lack 1 0r 2 things and have bad points but after seeing the film, all they have to do is produce a good game and im sucked in completly. THis game is an action packed game based mainly on the film but has a few new scenes and parts. Loaded with weapons you are sent out like in any other great game to kill " the Bad " guy and save the day. But will it be as easy as i speak of it.

also, how do i get off my computer and come back on to the topic i posted and see if i have any replies. i can't see what people fink of my chat and how i get on top psters in the last 30 days. please contact or reply to me on this subject and twll me how

cheers
mamamamama<.>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.