GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Adventurous Adventures of Gerrid and AJ - Part Gerrid!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
This story is magicked by the magick magickian, Gerrid the Magick Moose of Magick! Composed with Gerritude! Hurru!

Part 1:
It was a frosty morning in the west of yesterday. Many bees were frosting in their huts. And AJ and Gerrid were wandering the moores of AJ county looking for adventure. AJ saw a broom laying on the floor. "What a monstrous thing to do" he said, twice. "Partly it is the work surely of the mandrilock" replied Gerrid, in his usually thoughtful mannerism. "We must return it to it's place of origin, and, also, challenge that mandrilock who did this to a battle of the wits!". Gerrid concured, so they set about asking inhabitants of the moore for directions to the mabdrilocks layer.

Part 2:
The first inhabitant they encountered on their fantabulous journey was a stray broomin in search of the moomin patrol. "Morning to you youngsome travellers" said Marty, the yellow broomin of the moores. "Hello fellow wanderer, we are looking for the layer of the mandrilock. I have heard that the moomin patrol encounters it on a regular basis. Could you give us an assistance mon ami?" retorted AJ, who was now fittingly wenchled up for the adventure. "Why certainly young fellow. I have encountered it on many an occasion. I once saw it to the east. It was playing a game of carrot ball with the shmoofter brigade.I think they are having a broth in the local tavern, you should ask them". AJ and Gerrid thanked this freindly stranger, and went on their way.

Part 3:
They reached the tavern, but found it to be riduculously deserted like an island. They were curious, but also hungry for more worms. AJ approached the door of the "marble welk and horses shoes Inn" and swung the door open with an almighty gust. Gerrid stormed in with his bartly weapon to hand. "Give up the ghost you feinds" he said in jest. Unbeknownst to him and AJ though, was that the mandrilock had already cleaned the place out good and proper. "Where is everyperson?" said AJ in puzzlement. "Alas, I think they have been Woontered by the evil Mandrilock. We shall leave the fateful Broom here, as a memory winkle for the past generations of wellephants". "Ah right" said Gerrid, who then suggested they look in the lamposetory for any clues. AJ pondered and then found a map to the mandrilocks layer. It was filthy, but also fragrant. They took they're belongings, and some spare arms, and followed the map to pokeyton, where the house of mandrilocks was located.

Part 4:
Along the path they encountered a small woman carying a basket filled with smapples. She offered each one of them a Smapple, and AJ was about to take one, when gerrid warned him, "Careful. I have heard a small woman roams these parts offering poisened smapples to wandering travellers." AJ slapped this woman in the groin and stole her basket, saying that it would be useful for gathering the hairs of the mandrilock, when they located him.

Part 5:
The cave of the mandrilock was located deep in the heart of gold liver. A peaceful land inhabited by simple people, Gold Liver was terrorised by the mandrilock, which regularly ate the children of the villagers. AJ jad this information, but he kept it secret from Gerrid, for fear of making him pootle back home. It was not usualr for AJ to keep such splendiferous secrets from Gerrid, but it was necessary. As Gerrid saw the cave of the mandrilock, over the Hill of Bones, he was taken aback. It was more proposterous that he had ever imagined. "It is the same as last time. Just as threatening and heart stopping. Before!" said gerrid in suprise. He was aghast with the size of the cave, and was not in control of his utterences. "We should approach the mouth of the cave" advised AJ. Gerrid agreed and they picked their way through all the bones towards the gaping hole that encaved the fearsome mandrilock.

Part 6:
As Gerrid tentatively approached the vast gaping casm, AJ picked out his special weapon from his basket. He had been concealing it for much time, and, although Gerrid knew he had it, he had forgotten. "I will go in first Gerrid" said AJ nervously. Gerrid agreed, and AJ lead them into the darkness. There was a slow growl which echoed off the walls of the cave. Gerrid and AJ clasped each other tight (keep your minds on the story, monkeys!). "We must not be scaredy" said Gerrid. We must be strong and defeat the mandrilock. It is our destiny. It is for the good of all mankind. We must get retribution for the careless misplacement of a broom on the moores of AJ county. The mandrilocks must pay. We cannot forget this!" AJ was suprised by this outburst, and it fired the flames of his heart. They moved on silently into the darkness, braving the echoing growls, which were growling louder than a munchbox on a tuesday afternoon.

Part 7:
Gerrid struck a match. The cave lit up around them as if a lightning bolt had thundered inside Gerrid's palm. The light provided a momentary respite from the fear both AJ and Gerrid were feeling. The light of the match was extinguished by a sudden gust of wind. It blew both adventurers to the ground. AJ picked himself back up, and helped Gerrid dust off the bones from the floor. As Aj looked up, he felt another presence in the cave. He knew he was not alone. Gerrid put his hand on AJs shoulder, "What's wrong AJ, you're crying"
Aj was crying, and shaking. Gerrid lit up another match. The light illuminated the large wings of some fearsome creature. They had located the mandrilock.

Part 8:
As Gerrid and Aj stood before the wonderous beast in awe and terror, Aj's hand moved to his basket. His hand searched for his secret weapon, but it was gone. AJ searched the empty basket frantically, but found nothing. Gerrid saw the look of fear on AJ's face increase, and Gerrid suddenly became more scared. What were they going to do now? thought AJ. They would have to defeat the eviol mandrilock, with it's jowels of brown and it's wings of green. The Gerrid piped up with an idea. His voice was shaky, but he managed to say what he wanted - "I think we should attack it's groin. I heard from a wench in a tavern that the groin of a mandrilock is the key to it's heart". AJ was apprehensive, but he had no ideas. He was certain that the mandrilock had no inkling that they were next to him, and infact he was positive that the mandrilock was doing. He dropped the basket to the ground, and moved slowly towards what he thought to be the groin of the ferocious creature, with Gerrid in tow.

Part 9:
Aj put his slender hand onto the groin of the mandrilock. He stoked it slowly and ferociously as well. ALl of a sudden, Gerrid realised what AJ was actually stroking. "AJ! You are stroking the egg tube of the mandrilock mummy! It will breath fire on anyone who touches it's egg tube, says the scroll of nevermindus! You must desist!" Aj whipped his hand away, but, alas, it was too late. The mandrilock reared it's gruesome head. Neither AJ nor Gerrid had ever been so close to the face of a mandrilock, and they were surprised to find that it looked like the owner of their favoured tavern in Gerridville. Aj was taken aback, and fell to the floor. gerrid, however, kept his compusure, and slid the slender loris out of his tuesday underpants. The slender Loris was a creature known to scare the mandrilock, much like mice scare elephants and babies scare AJs. Gerrid held up the Loris to the eye of the mandrilock, and trembled as the slender loris did its wockney dance. The mandrilock was obviously terrified, and jumped up and down on the spot, flapping its green wings for an eternity. Aj saw all of this from his sitting position, but he could see something Gerrid could not. AJ shouted out to warn Gerrid, but it was too late.

Part 10:
The mandrilocks hugeous arm swiped at Gerrid, knocking him clean off his feet. Gerrid flew through the air and hit the wall of the cave with a tremendous thump. AJ cried out in distress as Gerrid slid down the wall and slumped onto the floor. All of the anger and rage inside AJ was awoken. He picked up the basket from the floor and flew at the evility mandrilock. His arms were ablaze with basketness, and he landed multiple crippling blows to the body and groin of the mandrilock. The monster could not combat the ferosity of an AJ with a basket, and finally fell when AJ crumpled it's eye with the basket handle. It keeled over and let out it's last screech. AJ ran straight over to Gerrid, "Gerrid! Gerrid! We defeated it! We defeated the fearsome mandrilock! It will never place brooms in the wrong place ever again. You must awaken. Please awaken Gerrid". Gerrid's eyes opened slowly, "Did we do it, AJ, did we do it?" AJ nodded and a smile covered gerrid's face. "That's good, AJ, that's good. Now, how are we going to get out of here?" .........

Hurru!

(All Rights Reserved and Copyrighted, Gerrid & AfroJoe Inc 2017)
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This story is magicked by the magick magickian, Gerrid the Magick Moose of Magick! Composed with Gerritude! Hurru!

Part 1:
It was a frosty morning in the west of yesterday. Many bees were frosting in their huts. And AJ and Gerrid were wandering the moores of AJ county looking for adventure. AJ saw a broom laying on the floor. "What a monstrous thing to do" he said, twice. "Partly it is the work surely of the mandrilock" replied Gerrid, in his usually thoughtful mannerism. "We must return it to it's place of origin, and, also, challenge that mandrilock who did this to a battle of the wits!". Gerrid concured, so they set about asking inhabitants of the moore for directions to the mabdrilocks layer.

Part 2:
The first inhabitant they encountered on their fantabulous journey was a stray broomin in search of the moomin patrol. "Morning to you youngsome travellers" said Marty, the yellow broomin of the moores. "Hello fellow wanderer, we are looking for the layer of the mandrilock. I have heard that the moomin patrol encounters it on a regular basis. Could you give us an assistance mon ami?" retorted AJ, who was now fittingly wenchled up for the adventure. "Why certainly young fellow. I have encountered it on many an occasion. I once saw it to the east. It was playing a game of carrot ball with the shmoofter brigade.I think they are having a broth in the local tavern, you should ask them". AJ and Gerrid thanked this freindly stranger, and went on their way.

Part 3:
They reached the tavern, but found it to be riduculously deserted like an island. They were curious, but also hungry for more worms. AJ approached the door of the "marble welk and horses shoes Inn" and swung the door open with an almighty gust. Gerrid stormed in with his bartly weapon to hand. "Give up the ghost you feinds" he said in jest. Unbeknownst to him and AJ though, was that the mandrilock had already cleaned the place out good and proper. "Where is everyperson?" said AJ in puzzlement. "Alas, I think they have been Woontered by the evil Mandrilock. We shall leave the fateful Broom here, as a memory winkle for the past generations of wellephants". "Ah right" said Gerrid, who then suggested they look in the lamposetory for any clues. AJ pondered and then found a map to the mandrilocks layer. It was filthy, but also fragrant. They took they're belongings, and some spare arms, and followed the map to pokeyton, where the house of mandrilocks was located.

Part 4:
Along the path they encountered a small woman carying a basket filled with smapples. She offered each one of them a Smapple, and AJ was about to take one, when gerrid warned him, "Careful. I have heard a small woman roams these parts offering poisened smapples to wandering travellers." AJ slapped this woman in the groin and stole her basket, saying that it would be useful for gathering the hairs of the mandrilock, when they located him.

Part 5:
The cave of the mandrilock was located deep in the heart of gold liver. A peaceful land inhabited by simple people, Gold Liver was terrorised by the mandrilock, which regularly ate the children of the villagers. AJ jad this information, but he kept it secret from Gerrid, for fear of making him pootle back home. It was not usualr for AJ to keep such splendiferous secrets from Gerrid, but it was necessary. As Gerrid saw the cave of the mandrilock, over the Hill of Bones, he was taken aback. It was more proposterous that he had ever imagined. "It is the same as last time. Just as threatening and heart stopping. Before!" said gerrid in suprise. He was aghast with the size of the cave, and was not in control of his utterences. "We should approach the mouth of the cave" advised AJ. Gerrid agreed and they picked their way through all the bones towards the gaping hole that encaved the fearsome mandrilock.

Part 6:
As Gerrid tentatively approached the vast gaping casm, AJ picked out his special weapon from his basket. He had been concealing it for much time, and, although Gerrid knew he had it, he had forgotten. "I will go in first Gerrid" said AJ nervously. Gerrid agreed, and AJ lead them into the darkness. There was a slow growl which echoed off the walls of the cave. Gerrid and AJ clasped each other tight (keep your minds on the story, monkeys!). "We must not be scaredy" said Gerrid. We must be strong and defeat the mandrilock. It is our destiny. It is for the good of all mankind. We must get retribution for the careless misplacement of a broom on the moores of AJ county. The mandrilocks must pay. We cannot forget this!" AJ was suprised by this outburst, and it fired the flames of his heart. They moved on silently into the darkness, braving the echoing growls, which were growling louder than a munchbox on a tuesday afternoon.

Part 7:
Gerrid struck a match. The cave lit up around them as if a lightning bolt had thundered inside Gerrid's palm. The light provided a momentary respite from the fear both AJ and Gerrid were feeling. The light of the match was extinguished by a sudden gust of wind. It blew both adventurers to the ground. AJ picked himself back up, and helped Gerrid dust off the bones from the floor. As Aj looked up, he felt another presence in the cave. He knew he was not alone. Gerrid put his hand on AJs shoulder, "What's wrong AJ, you're crying"
Aj was crying, and shaking. Gerrid lit up another match. The light illuminated the large wings of some fearsome creature. They had located the mandrilock.

Part 8:
As Gerrid and Aj stood before the wonderous beast in awe and terror, Aj's hand moved to his basket. His hand searched for his secret weapon, but it was gone. AJ searched the empty basket frantically, but found nothing. Gerrid saw the look of fear on AJ's face increase, and Gerrid suddenly became more scared. What were they going to do now? thought AJ. They would have to defeat the eviol mandrilock, with it's jowels of brown and it's wings of green. The Gerrid piped up with an idea. His voice was shaky, but he managed to say what he wanted - "I think we should attack it's groin. I heard from a wench in a tavern that the groin of a mandrilock is the key to it's heart". AJ was apprehensive, but he had no ideas. He was certain that the mandrilock had no inkling that they were next to him, and infact he was positive that the mandrilock was doing. He dropped the basket to the ground, and moved slowly towards what he thought to be the groin of the ferocious creature, with Gerrid in tow.

Part 9:
Aj put his slender hand onto the groin of the mandrilock. He stoked it slowly and ferociously as well. ALl of a sudden, Gerrid realised what AJ was actually stroking. "AJ! You are stroking the egg tube of the mandrilock mummy! It will breath fire on anyone who touches it's egg tube, says the scroll of nevermindus! You must desist!" Aj whipped his hand away, but, alas, it was too late. The mandrilock reared it's gruesome head. Neither AJ nor Gerrid had ever been so close to the face of a mandrilock, and they were surprised to find that it looked like the owner of their favoured tavern in Gerridville. Aj was taken aback, and fell to the floor. gerrid, however, kept his compusure, and slid the slender loris out of his tuesday underpants. The slender Loris was a creature known to scare the mandrilock, much like mice scare elephants and babies scare AJs. Gerrid held up the Loris to the eye of the mandrilock, and trembled as the slender loris did its wockney dance. The mandrilock was obviously terrified, and jumped up and down on the spot, flapping its green wings for an eternity. Aj saw all of this from his sitting position, but he could see something Gerrid could not. AJ shouted out to warn Gerrid, but it was too late.

Part 10:
The mandrilocks hugeous arm swiped at Gerrid, knocking him clean off his feet. Gerrid flew through the air and hit the wall of the cave with a tremendous thump. AJ cried out in distress as Gerrid slid down the wall and slumped onto the floor. All of the anger and rage inside AJ was awoken. He picked up the basket from the floor and flew at the evility mandrilock. His arms were ablaze with basketness, and he landed multiple crippling blows to the body and groin of the mandrilock. The monster could not combat the ferosity of an AJ with a basket, and finally fell when AJ crumpled it's eye with the basket handle. It keeled over and let out it's last screech. AJ ran straight over to Gerrid, "Gerrid! Gerrid! We defeated it! We defeated the fearsome mandrilock! It will never place brooms in the wrong place ever again. You must awaken. Please awaken Gerrid". Gerrid's eyes opened slowly, "Did we do it, AJ, did we do it?" AJ nodded and a smile covered gerrid's face. "That's good, AJ, that's good. Now, how are we going to get out of here?" .........

Hurru!

(All Rights Reserved and Copyrighted, Gerrid & AfroJoe Inc 2017)
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hurru!
Part AJ coming tomorrow.
And various tales of our adventurous adventures will follow.
yey
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
Part AJ? His side of the story or what?
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Part AJ is a different tale.
One of even more splendiferous magnificence and recollections. Oh yes
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Festivus!"
More of a spontanios dandilion than this one? Impossiblus
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
There are Chelumbas in my story.
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There are?!
Proposterousity.
Indeed it is.
I would love to read this 'story' of yours, Cyclone...
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
Aent you meant to be running by now G man?
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I was running, but my legs fell off.
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
I was running, but I am fat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.