GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Offical Newcastle Thread."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 17:57
Regular
If you are here you support Newcastle here you can talk to other Newcastle fans and share you views.
What did you think of yesterdays game.
Well I wanted newcastle to win and now there are in highbury but the toon army are going to flating the gunners.
Do you think Newcastle will win the league?
I don't think they will Alan shearer has said he doesn't think they will but wants to win the F.A Cup.Newcastle Come on get into the champions league.
When did you first start supporting them?
For me I was 6 and watching football for the first time when Man Utd were playing Newcastle I supported them because I liked the Black and White kit and I have been a fan since then.
Who's your favourite player?
Alan Shearer.
You can also talk on this thread aswell.
Tue 12/03/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Don't forget the disappointment of losing the Premiership after having a 10 point lead !!!!!
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Howay the Lads! They should make an RPG where you get to play Alan Shearer and work your way up through Southampton, Blackburn and then to Newcastle. Then you'd get to relive all those Euro '96 and World Cup moments.

You'd also be able to develop your 'elbowing' skill and 'backing into defender' attributes, as well as the usual heading and shooting skills.
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Or†ega wrote:
> God damn...PS2 forum has had 3 times as many posts as FOG chat in the last
> day...I wonder why that is...

More newbies following newbies.
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:04
Ok Sorry I saw the Spurs and the Liverpool one so I decided to make my clubs one I see your point I will go somewhere else ok sorry bye.
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:04
Regular
God damn...PS2 forum has had 3 times as many posts as FOG chat in the last day...I wonder why that is...
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Metallica, this is not a good idea.
This is a PS 2 forum..

If everyone does this, this forum will be
closed down dont u think?
Regular
there should be a law against these football team threads, especially as this is the sony ps1 and ps2 forum.

this is the third of its type.
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Sorry, but this is getting stupid, this is the Sony forum, not the football forum.

Its about games, not football, if you want to talk about football here go to the longest thread.

No more please!!
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:57
If you are here you support Newcastle here you can talk to other Newcastle fans and share you views.
What did you think of yesterdays game.
Well I wanted newcastle to win and now there are in highbury but the toon army are going to flating the gunners.
Do you think Newcastle will win the league?
I don't think they will Alan shearer has said he doesn't think they will but wants to win the F.A Cup.Newcastle Come on get into the champions league.
When did you first start supporting them?
For me I was 6 and watching football for the first time when Man Utd were playing Newcastle I supported them because I liked the Black and White kit and I have been a fan since then.
Who's your favourite player?
Alan Shearer.
You can also talk on this thread aswell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.