GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iss series"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 17:19
Regular
there is no doughting pro evolution is the best game in the iss series. but what we really should be asking ourselves is which of the series was the best in its time.

i would probably say iss 98 on the n64
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
note to self: never post pointless topics again.

*sobs*
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:39
Regular
Prawn Star wrote:
> grumpyboyquinton should have written:
As there is little doubt that ISS: Pro
> Evolution is the best game in the ISS series, we really should be asking
> ourselves which ISS was the best in it's era. Upon reflection I would probably
> say ISS '98 on the N64.

A). Bad spelling of "doubting" and misuse
> of the verb.
B). No capitals.
C). No commas, only full stops.
D). Your name
> should at least be GrumpyBoyQuinton if not Grumpy Boy Quinton.

You got a -B!

yes er........thanks for that mate but next time you reply to a message try to actually read the question instead of trying to have a pop at me. and by the way when i registered i didnt know you could have gaps in them. better than a pathetic immature approach of putting a name i thought of a characteristic of my personality and incorparated it into a name........unlike you.
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:34
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
grumpyboyquinton should have written:
As there is little doubt that ISS: Pro Evolution is the best game in the ISS series, we really should be asking ourselves which ISS was the best in it's era. Upon reflection I would probably say ISS '98 on the N64.

A). Bad spelling of "doubting" and misuse of the verb.
B). No capitals.
C). No commas, only full stops.
D). Your name should at least be GrumpyBoyQuinton if not Grumpy Boy Quinton.

You got a -B!
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:19
Regular
there is no doughting pro evolution is the best game in the iss series. but what we really should be asking ourselves is which of the series was the best in its time.

i would probably say iss 98 on the n64

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.