GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Outlook Express Accounts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 15:53
Regular
Hi All.

A while ago I asked about backing up E-mails from Outlook Express, and you managed to help me out there, so thanks :o)

I've got the new Hard Drive and tried to install it and all, but didn't do to well, so I've just gone back the the old one ... but back to the point of this.

I copied the relevent files across to the new folder on the new Hard Drive, for outlook, and all the E-mails came up fine, no problem, but none of my E-mail Accounts were present, so does anyone know if I can get these from teh old drive and put them o the new one?? Or will I just have to add each E-mail Account individually???

Thanks for any help.
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:51
Regular
"You Will Bow To Me"
cjh wrote:

> none of my E-mail Accounts were present,
> so does anyone know if I can get these from teh old drive and put them o the new
> one?? Or will I just have to add each E-mail Account individually???

You can export them from the old installation - go to Tools - Accounts and then choose export - it creates a single file with all the server details and stuff in, you just do that for each account you want to use.

Obviously you need to do this before you reinstall things though - possibly handy for future reference.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:56
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
ok, cool.

Sun 10/03/02 at 16:39
Regular
"How Handy."
Add them all one by one, its not hard, should only take you a few minutes if you've got the details, and all those should be available from your ISP.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:53
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Hi All.

A while ago I asked about backing up E-mails from Outlook Express, and you managed to help me out there, so thanks :o)

I've got the new Hard Drive and tried to install it and all, but didn't do to well, so I've just gone back the the old one ... but back to the point of this.

I copied the relevent files across to the new folder on the new Hard Drive, for outlook, and all the E-mails came up fine, no problem, but none of my E-mail Accounts were present, so does anyone know if I can get these from teh old drive and put them o the new one?? Or will I just have to add each E-mail Account individually???

Thanks for any help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.