GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
I was considering gettin the forementioned game for my GAD 1 prize. Do you think its a good game and that its worth getting?

Let me know with your expert views. Thanks.
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The game does have one or two flaws, such as every time a hostage gets killed the level resets.

Slightly annoying, but it's got plenty of fun action, I also like the fact you can get the ability to take you're own hostages (the bad guys of course, not civilians) and either force the other terrorists to give up or use them as a shield.

Fans of the film will no doubt enjoy it allot, and those looking for a decent GC action game shouldn't be too disappointed either. All in all I'd say it's one of the best console FPS I've played in a long while, far more than most recent efforts.
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:41
Regular
Yeh, I'm thinking of getting Die Hard Vendetta but many people have said many bad things about it. Are these true? and is the game worth getting?
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Forget Nightfire, from what I've read of it it's crap. Die Hard is great fun though, cool graphics, lots of variaty, funny dialog and a good homage to the films it's based around.
Thu 21/11/02 at 13:47
Regular
hmmm i might aswell not sure tho its that or nighfire :S
Thu 21/11/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ok cheers, Parr and some of my mates from school convinced me it was good, so Ive ordered it.

I shall see for myself.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:57
Regular
It's actually much better than I expected. Tons of varied levels, involving storyline and plenty of explosions and swearing and gun fights.

Only thing that's a bit duff is the controls at first but you do get used to them after a while, oh and the first level is a bit of a load of balls.
The character interaction is one of the best parts of the game, some hella funny dialogue. I highly recommend it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I was considering gettin the forementioned game for my GAD 1 prize. Do you think its a good game and that its worth getting?

Let me know with your expert views. Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.