GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evoulotion Soccer vs Fifa 2002"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 13:33
Regular
Hey i'd like to know all of your verdicts on which one of these football games is better.
I think that pro evoulotion is much better because of the detail that has gone into the players, in my opinoin it also has better gameplay.
So what do you guys think.
Mon 11/03/02 at 10:03
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Yeah - the commentary is the main thing that lets it down - but it is the only thing.

At the end of the day it's about playing footie and Pro Evo kicks ass. If anything I would say that Fifa has actually lost ground over the last two years instead of gaining on PE.

Let's hope that Konami continue to improve ( though apart from the commentary what else can they improve ? ) and keep on bringing us the superb games we now expect.
Mon 11/03/02 at 08:25
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> Theres no contest,

Pro Evo Kills Fifa in all areas.

nuff said.

agreed ...it beats it in all but 2 departments...commentary and licence....if pro evo sorted these 2 factors then we would have an absolute monster on our hands.......you must admit the commentary is attrocious
Mon 11/03/02 at 01:18
Pro Evo. Soccer is far better.
Sun 10/03/02 at 16:37
Regular
cant believe you even posted this stupid topic. every true gamer knows that its pro evolution soccer.
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Theres no contest,

Pro Evo Kills Fifa in all areas.

nuff said.
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:40
Regular
"round the outside"
why do u wanna know wat we think u have already made up yourmind + theres beeen about 1000 others b4 u doing this.

P.S.Pro Evolution :)
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:33
Hey i'd like to know all of your verdicts on which one of these football games is better.
I think that pro evoulotion is much better because of the detail that has gone into the players, in my opinoin it also has better gameplay.
So what do you guys think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.