GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Unreal or Splinter Cell this week."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 14:47
Regular
Just got this from the staff in the Customer Services forum. They have received stock of these games, and so they are definitely released tomorrow:

ElderScrolls 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2
Tiger Woods 2003
X Men Next Dimension
Rally Fusion

Sadly, no Splinter Cell, Unreal Championship or Cham Man. Maybe next week...
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:24
whoops I was ment to say Unreal lol
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:18
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Silent85 wrote:
>Mech Assault and Champ man has been put
> back to the first week in December

But Mech Assault is out, every game shop has it.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:38
IGN says its still extremly good but dissapointing as they didn't implement a xbox live feature and I have morrowind in my bag it arrived tommorow hopefully Mech Assault and Champ man has been put back to the first week in December
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im a huge Star Wars fan so I would probably like it even if its crap - The reason Im looking forward to it so much is that the original Jedi Knight is one of my all time favourite games so I have high hopes for this sequel Most reviews Ive read rate it quite highly
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:28
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> May have to pick up Star Wars Jedi Outcast tomorrow though - What a
> game thats going to be!
Are you sure about that? Many reviews have labelled it just about "okay".
Star Wars fans need only apply I think. And I'm not a Star Wars fan.
The music on StarWars games drives me nuts.
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im quite pleased that Splinter Cell isnt out this week - It means I have time to save up for it before its released!

May have to pick up Star Wars Jedi Outcast tomorrow though - What a game thats going to be!
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:29
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
MECH ASSAULT is out tomorrow as well, SR do not have stock but I have phoned Game and Gamestation and they have them in stock today ready for Friday.
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
Star War Jedi Knight 2 looks brilliant and so does Morrowind, however I am making sure that I can get Splinter Cell before anything else so I will just have to wait until next week. There are about 2 games per week now that I want, I think this is the most I have ever wanted for a games console :)
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
The release dates of Unreal and Splinter Cell have been changed for a week or to now. Unreal is shown as Nov 29th on some parts of this site and on others its still the 22nd.

Next week should see Splinter Cell, Unreal and Ghost Recon.
Thu 21/11/02 at 15:07
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
That completely takes the p*ss.

I was hoping to get splinter cell tomorrow cos SR have said on the Ukxbox site that it was out on 22nd for a while now.

Thats a shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.