GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The topic that pleases everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/07 at 23:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well I originally posted this topic on another forum, but I thought now would be a good time to bring it here. There was quite a bit of negative attitude in the WLT this morning, so hopefully this'll turn things around, what with the rapid approach of Christmas also less than 2 months away; which reminds me - CJC's classic Countdown to Christmas topic hasn't arisen this year. Shame.

Anyway, on with the topic. I really want this topic to be successful, because as the title suggests, it's designed to provoke positive thoughts. It's kind of a game in a similar manner to how the WLT was originally designed to work before people started to just post anything in it. It's also a great way to test how well we really know each other on here, especially for the regulars (people who visit the site regularly, not people with the bluey-coloured status).

Okay, so it works like this:
Being the first person in this topic with no-one posting before me, I cannot kick start this topic. What you do is simply post a link to something which you think the person before you will enjoy. It can be anything at all: something to read, listen to, watch, buy or play, whatever. However, the content you link to must adhere to Freeola's chat rules. This might be my topic, but it's still Freeola's forums, and I will not be held responsible if you have an obscene sense of humour!

That's all you have to do really. But to (hopefully) add to the enjoyment of this topic, we'll say that you can discuss things relevant to this topic here too. You know, to say thanks for something or comment on something that someone has linked you to.

And the golden rule to this topic is:
This topic is all in the interest of fun and making other people happy. Please don't take it to heart if you don't like what someone posts for you, or if someone doesn't like what you posted for them.

Have fun!

Who wants to start us off?
Sat 27/10/07 at 14:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good Idea!

Rimmer Song

Always makes me chuckle this one :)
Thu 25/10/07 at 23:20
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well I originally posted this topic on another forum, but I thought now would be a good time to bring it here. There was quite a bit of negative attitude in the WLT this morning, so hopefully this'll turn things around, what with the rapid approach of Christmas also less than 2 months away; which reminds me - CJC's classic Countdown to Christmas topic hasn't arisen this year. Shame.

Anyway, on with the topic. I really want this topic to be successful, because as the title suggests, it's designed to provoke positive thoughts. It's kind of a game in a similar manner to how the WLT was originally designed to work before people started to just post anything in it. It's also a great way to test how well we really know each other on here, especially for the regulars (people who visit the site regularly, not people with the bluey-coloured status).

Okay, so it works like this:
Being the first person in this topic with no-one posting before me, I cannot kick start this topic. What you do is simply post a link to something which you think the person before you will enjoy. It can be anything at all: something to read, listen to, watch, buy or play, whatever. However, the content you link to must adhere to Freeola's chat rules. This might be my topic, but it's still Freeola's forums, and I will not be held responsible if you have an obscene sense of humour!

That's all you have to do really. But to (hopefully) add to the enjoyment of this topic, we'll say that you can discuss things relevant to this topic here too. You know, to say thanks for something or comment on something that someone has linked you to.

And the golden rule to this topic is:
This topic is all in the interest of fun and making other people happy. Please don't take it to heart if you don't like what someone posts for you, or if someone doesn't like what you posted for them.

Have fun!

Who wants to start us off?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.