GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 SPINGS ONLINE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 16:15
Regular
Sony has finally confirmed that PS2's online gaming service will be launched in uk in spring 2003.Wow thats next year.France,Germany,spain and aystralia are set to join the PS2 online community soon after its release in here.So blow the cobwebs from that hole in the back of your system and get ready to rumble with one of the best.
A broadband gaming pack,costing £44.99,will be available at launch.However,this doesn't include the monthly fee for your broadband provider.What your starter pack does get you is a PS2 Ethernet Network Adaptor,a start-up disk featuring demos of upcoming online games,a free game.
Ten online titles,including SOCOM:US Navy seals,This is football 2004 and world rally championship online,and my personal fave Destruction derby online.
Any ways Sony is yet to say which free game you get i hope you get to choose because the ones with xbox are a bit of poo!!!
Gaming pack will be simple to set up,exciting to play and hopefully affordable,
A ruthless but good conflict is brewing up between Sony and Microsoft,with xbox live! launching on march 14.

if you want to know what games are available from go here they are so far

Socom:us navy seals. this is goimg to be one of my must get games thats for sure

world rally championship online. well i dont like the series

everquest online. i dont know a lot on this

this is football 2004. i'm not a fan of football sorry!!!

frequency 2. whatever

twisted metal black online. i would of got this but theres something else i like

hardware online arena. looks good might get it

destruction derby online. im getting this

my street. dont know what this is

atv off road. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:47
Regular
""to many dead hero""
I MIGHT GET XBOX ONLINE THOUGH COS ITS GOT A HEADPHONE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE AS YOU KICK THIR bums.
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd be more interested if online gaming wasn't so boring.
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:34
Regular
""to many dead hero""
NEED THE GAME WELL I CRAVE THE GAME COME ON ONLINE I WILL KICK YOUR BUM WHEN I GET IT.
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I wernt fussed either until you said 'Destruction Derby'....

i need this game!
Fri 22/11/02 at 08:40
Regular
So what?
My area doesnt have broadband.
Thu 21/11/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm also not interested. The nearest Broadband exchange is about 6 miles away! So, that's no Broadband for me then. Luckily, i'm going to uni in about 3 years (I'm in year 11) so there should be broadband there! Hopefuly, anyway.
Thu 21/11/02 at 22:46
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i ment to say spring ha ha ha that made me laugh.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:27
"possibly impossible"
Yep. Not interested though. No Broadband.
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:55
Regular
what the heck is a sping.
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:52
"+ suspicious minds"
Spings.

that really made my day.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.