GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2 Help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
Nomad I am hoping you can help me out on this one. I want to go back to earlier missions to collect a few of the weapons that I missed or couldn't carry with me the first time around yet it seems once I have them and once I have finished the level they are no longer there!? I go back to the mission briefing screen and select the latest level, but once I have loaded the level and turned my Xbox off they no longer appear in the Shed or before missions. Is there anything else I need to do? Any help would be appreciated on the matter, cheers!
Fri 22/11/02 at 00:10
Regular
Don't shoot the men in Turbans you racist biggot.
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:08
Regular
I know what you mean. It's confusing.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
Its very confusing but I don't think you are getting what I mean.

I go back to earlier missions and collect the weapon I want.

Then I go to the Shed and the Weapon is there.

I go over to the briefing screen and select the mission button.

I load the most recent game up.

I can select the weapon + how ever many others I want.

I load up the mission and then turn my Xbox off.

I load my Xbox back up and the weapon is no longer there???

How do I save it if I go back do a mission say... 4 earlier then go back to the previous mission, do I need to delete the current mission then save again? I think this is the only bad point to the game, it is very confusing!
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:34
Regular
To go back to the weapon's shed, you have to load in an earlier mission, and because of this the weapon you've just acquired isn't there because it's earlier mission.

I don't think it's done very well.... or am just confused?

Whatever the case, it's all a bit confusing.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
I'm not really bothered about the weapon screen coming up I am just bothered about going back and collecting weapons for my shed whilst continuing with the game. Thanks for your reply though, I am going to find out soon. Anyone else have any ideas?
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:15
Regular
I think some of the missions limit the weapons you can start off with.

Replaying saved missions is a bit confusing really. For some missions the weapon select screen comes up, and for others it doesn't.

Obviously you have to finish and save the mission your in to get the weapons you've collected in that mission.

I can't really say anymore, because I'm a bit confused with it as well.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:30
Regular
Nomad I am hoping you can help me out on this one. I want to go back to earlier missions to collect a few of the weapons that I missed or couldn't carry with me the first time around yet it seems once I have them and once I have finished the level they are no longer there!? I go back to the mission briefing screen and select the latest level, but once I have loaded the level and turned my Xbox off they no longer appear in the Shed or before missions. Is there anything else I need to do? Any help would be appreciated on the matter, cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.