GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeloader? ¦:¬æ"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
Now I really want this So I can get an American Copy of Resi Zero. But is it out like Play.com have stated?

06/12/2002

They say, is this a deffinate release date?
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:03
Regular
It should be here before Christmas. Don't worry - it'll be out eventually. They've spent way too much time on it to can it now.

:D
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
But the Action Replay will allow you to play import game, right? So I might as well just get an AR. Unless, that's delayed as well and if that's true then I'm going to run outside right now and howl in the rain like a freakish werewolf!
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nintendo arent bothered about them releasing it. Datel are finding it hard getting it to actually work.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
This is insanity gone insane! I pre-ordered my Freeloader from a site on E-Bay in mid-August. Since then I've been continually told that the release date has been put back over and over again. Why can't Nintendo let Datel release the damn thing? I've been told the end of November now! Damn these stinking hounds!
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
dont take any notice of it, the release date has gone back and back ever since it was first announced!

by the time it is released all of your warranties will be expired so you may as well get it modded!

plus, one of the reasons its been put back so many times is due to problems with playing 2 disc games.

and seeings as the resi games are 2 discs, good luck!
lol
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goblin also have the 6th down, but i reckon they are just copying the big boys.
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Amazon also say 6th december, but i'm not sure.

:)
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:11
Regular
Bah, too slow :^)
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:10
Regular
It's been there for a while, so i figure either they know something datel (makers) don't (or won't tell us), or (more likely) they just wanted to put something in the distant future to keep customers with pre-orders from pestering them.

Expect that date to be put back in early december.
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nope, just an educated guess. Datel still havent announced it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.