GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anybody ever seen or heard of this game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ikaruga'.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:57
Regular
I was looking at some game reviews today on computerandvideogames.com and came across a review on a game called Ikaruga. Has anybody seen any screenshots of this game?

Its great to see that the Dreamcast hasn’t totally died out from video game websites, and I have to say if this game is released in the UK I’ll probably buy it, its sounds damn good, it got 10/10!. I suppose I could pull myself off the Xbox for a while.

Check out the review
www.computerandvideogames.com/reviews
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
"relocated"
It's meant to be brilliant. It's made by Treasure, who did Gunstar Heroes and Radiant Silvergun. It's only being released in Japan on Dreamcast, but places like lik-sang.com (they're very reliable) are selling it for $65 if you want to import it. It is getting a PAL release on Gamecube next year if you have one of those. I don't have a Dreamcast (yet!) so I'm going to have to wait.

IGN have a bunch of videos to whet your appetite.
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:57
I was looking at some game reviews today on computerandvideogames.com and came across a review on a game called Ikaruga. Has anybody seen any screenshots of this game?

Its great to see that the Dreamcast hasn’t totally died out from video game websites, and I have to say if this game is released in the UK I’ll probably buy it, its sounds damn good, it got 10/10!. I suppose I could pull myself off the Xbox for a while.

Check out the review
www.computerandvideogames.com/reviews

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.