GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win the battle,xbox,ps2, or gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 17:09
Regular
The dicussion about who will be the best console has been going on for a long time now. Who will it be? ps2, xbox, or the gamecube? All the consoles are very powerful and have some very intelligent features.

Personally, i think the xbox is going to win just about, with gamecube coming second and ps2 coming third.

Because the xbox is made by microsoft, they've managed to squeeze in a huge 132-bit into the console, and if you compare 132-bit to n64's 64-bit theress a massive difference.

Gamecube may not be able to play dvd's or music, but the graphics are amazing and it will only be £150!

What console do you think is the best? I would be very interested to know
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
How do you mean "this" ?

If yuo mean a pathetic console wars topic with no structure and only a token argument, then I'd guess about 50%

If you mean that the PS2 will sell the most, then also about 50%.
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:30
Regular
"Mole Hole"
How many people are there on this site that post this?

I'd say PS2 would win though.
Sun 10/03/02 at 12:12
Regular
I think that PS2 will win overall because when the prices drop people will buy them much more like they did with Playstation, but hopefully Gamecube will win because it's a much better console.
Sun 10/03/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The Exterminator wrote:
> Who the hell do you think
> you are you cant say if someones opinion is wrong,everyones opinion is there own
> therefore it is right so ha ha.

Yes, and my opinion is his opinions are wrong.
Sun 10/03/02 at 10:01
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> different people like different things.

yes maybe but have you actually seen the to line-ups??
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:50
different people like different things.
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:46
Regular
FOOTBALL GOD wrote:
> 1.Cube
2.X-Box
3.PS2

Gameube will win cos its
> £150 cheaper than X-Box and it has better games, Gamecube is also selling
> better than X-Box in america and has more pre orders in europe.

thats not true actually. the xbox has the better launch line-up with games like jet set radio future and halo, so to say the gamecube has better games is a load of tut.
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:36
"©opy Right™"
Turbonutter: I think you're opinions are wrong. I think you're not the kind of prson that
would like it here, and we wouldn't like you anyway. I think you should stop
posting here and never come back.

Who the hell do you think you are you cant say if someones opinion is wrong,everyones opinion is there own therefore it is right so ha ha.
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:28
Regular
"¬_¬"
PS2 may have outsold everything else, but that's because neither the Xbox nor GameCube are out yet. Suffice to say, when everything is released, the GC and Xbox will sell bucketloads more than the PS2.
Sun 10/03/02 at 09:25
Regular
1) PS2
2) Gamecube
3) Xbox

That is what I think the industry figures will show

1) Gamecube
2) PS2
3) GBA

and on till...

99) 3D0
100) X BOX
101) Jaguar

That is my personal opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.