GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What colour? purple?, black?, orange?, pink?, gold? or silver?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/03/02 at 16:14
Regular
i have reserved a purple cube but then i saw the orange one!DAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 11/03/02 at 21:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
i mean a GOLD STAND that you place your gamecube on to make it look better, but it only matches the orange cube. thumb bandits is a computor tv show on channel4 presented by Iain and Alexs at 11.35 friday but the series has finished for now. The limited edition sonic DREAMCAST is a blue dreamcast with a picture of sonic on it, they had one of the 40 produced on thumb bandits last week! KAPPISH?
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:03
You're better off getting a Jet Black cube and then varying colours of controller. So far I have 3 controllers - jet Black, Indigo Clear (class) and my new fave the good ole Spice Controller. Will of course be getting a wavebird and a capcom arcade stick later this year too.
Sun 10/03/02 at 22:00
Regular
jc99041 wrote:
> have you seen the golden stand for it!mmmmmmm :)
and the panasonic, well......
> on thumb bandits they had a sonic dreampants! only 40 produced!

Sorry, don't understand ya.

Golden Stand?
and the Panasonic? (That's a company you know!)
Sonic Dreampants? Only 40 produced?
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
"hit the road jack"
whos seen the golden stand for it? it wil only go for the orange cube though! as for x-box, there having trouble! it keeps crashing! "lalala lalal laaa, my lovley x-box that ive spent hours playing and havnt saved it yet, laaalaal laalaa"
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:32
Regular
"hit the road jack"
have you seen the golden stand for it!mmmmmmm :)
and the panasonic, well...... on thumb bandits they had a sonic dreampants! only 40 produced!
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:08
Regular
Well, I personally like the look of the Orange 'Cube, the Purple one aint too bad either, I'd be tossing a coin to decide which one to get out of the 2 launch colours...
Sun 10/03/02 at 08:01
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
also , if you get black , it wont show up any digs or stains that happen to get onto it , if you had the orange one , everything would show up on it.
Sun 10/03/02 at 08:00
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
get the black one , as it looks ace !
Sun 10/03/02 at 01:27
Regular
If it's due for release sometime after launch, I might get the orange one, otherwise I'm not sure which colour to get.
Sat 09/03/02 at 23:59
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Sony are releasing the different coloured PS2s but they are in VERY limited quantities. The UK ones haven't been released yet. I think the JAP ones will soon (if they haven't already).

Black is definately the best for the cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.