GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cake Vote!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 14:21
Regular
Now this is important. Please vpte for the following designs that you will want my ccake to look like!

You can vote as many times as you like!

Gamecube
Panasonic Q
Xbox
DVD Player
TV
PC
GBA
PS2

Please vote for one of the above and I will use that in my major food project and make my cake look like that!
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:21
Regular
"^_^"
Now this is important. Please vpte for the following designs that you will want my ccake to look like!

You can vote as many times as you like!

Gamecube
Panasonic Q
Xbox
DVD Player
TV
PC
GBA
PS2

Please vote for one of the above and I will use that in my major food project and make my cake look like that!
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:25
Regular
Gamecube

P.s This is mainly to get my word count up, so I will continue to right useless stuff like this in order to get my word count up. Is that ok with you.

lol

:)

Gamecube all the way!

ellisuk
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's gotta be the GameCube really.

Prehaps an isometric view of it?
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:55
"Darkness, always"
the Cube!
Fri 22/11/02 at 14:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The cube
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
Xbox - then you get more.

A loooot more.

;D
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I just nipped in to say

PS2
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Make two - one for the Cube and one for the GBA. then you can use one of those strawberry string things to link them up and make it look like the GBA-GC connect cable.
Hmmm...can I be put back in my cell now please? I seem to have lost my goddamn mind!
Fri 22/11/02 at 15:37
id say the gamecube cake would be mighty tasty even to look at i remember years ago when my mum made me a snes cake and a gameboy cake yummy :p
ill try and find some pics if you want
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
"^_^"
How about the Panasonic Q? Cos I need some where to write happy birthday, and the LCD screen is ideal!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.