GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cake Vote!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 14:21
Regular
Now this is important. Please vpte for the following designs that you will want my ccake to look like!

You can vote as many times as you like!

Gamecube
Panasonic Q
Xbox
DVD Player
TV
PC
GBA
PS2

Please vote for one of the above and I will use that in my major food project and make my cake look like that!
Mon 25/11/02 at 10:00
Regular
"aliens exist"
panasonis q would be quite hard, but look the best, but either that or the cube, if you made the cake keeping a scale or using a ratio to make sure everything was in proportion then if you dop an x box cake you could probably send it to africa and feed the starving children for a month
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:49
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Well a Gamecube Cake would look good as in real life it's a great console. A GBA cake would need an odd shaped baking tin so unless you have one, don't have a GBA. A T.V would be quite easy as long as you didn't have to put buttons on it. A DVD player would be OK but it depends what DVD player. A PS2 would be a good challenge but make the cake so it was a PS2 laying down as it would be near impossible to make it while it is standing up. Don't do a X-box as it's too embarressing. For a PC it depends on what you mean. If it's the moniter it will be OK to make but if you mean the computer tower than thats a bit hard. Overall I would go for a Gamecube but give it a different colour to make it look more special.
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You can't do a black console, unless you want a black cake. Which no one would eat. Except Goths.
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:04
well the cube is small and you could do it but not all of your visitors will be able to eat but it's a great design.the xbox is big and it will make your visitors eat like hell.and the PS2 is a very crapy design,it will probably fall,so the GBC is to ........smally and to not so colory..and now the GBA is the best design,u could put your favorite character on the screen and you first letters of your name on the A and B buttons.
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:39
Regular
"^_^"
PinkPig wrote:
> Cube!
>
> You could put Happy Birthday on the bit in the middle

Now that is very true, I will go into that. But it will look a little bland. So I will have to add a controller and a memory card. But I post4ed it in here so the Gamecube would win anyway! LOL. ¦:¬D
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Panasonic Q. It is undoutedly pure class. For those of you who haven't seen it, you need to.
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:21
gamecube with the super mario sunshine logo on top of it
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Gamecube with Mario peeping out from the side.
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
thank god no one voted for x-slab
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:15
Regular
"hit the road jack"
tasty cube

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.