GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats better "mario sunshine or starfox adventures?""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 16:56
Regular
what do you thinks a better game as in graphics, if the game is long or short and so on??? i personaly aint that sure can you help me please??
Sat 23/11/02 at 12:45
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tribute wrote:
> GC2002 a hint - try and use punctuation, it helps people trying to
> read your reply. Also, you need to structure your replys better, as
> that one you did last seemed a bit waffley, just like this one.

also, give us reasons why you thought the game "wasn't any fun".
and it is mostly said that sfa is actually a pretty long game.
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:58
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Happy birthday for tomorrow PinkPig!
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Festivus!"
GC2002 a hint - try and use punctuation, it helps people trying to read your reply. Also, you need to structure your replys better, as that one you did last seemed a bit waffley, just like this one.
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:17
mario sunshine is the best if ure looking for a long game and also a fun game but sfa doesnt look very good 2 me cos i dont think the game is very fun and its so boring and aswell as the shortness of the game :)
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Festivus!"
I've not played SFA, but their is no way hat, with the reviews it has been getting, that it could beat SMS...
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
They are both good games, but I would say that Mario Sunshine is better.
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:39
Regular
Mario.

SFA is a great but shorter and easy.
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:28
Regular
Mario sunshine is meant to be loads better havent played SFA but i heard some good but bad things about it that i dont like the sound of.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:18
Regular
Starfox Adventures has better graphics, and they're about the same for length. Sunshine does come out on top for gameplay though.
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
Cube magazine claim that SFA is actually a better game that SMS. I've played Super Mario Sunshine, and my biggest complaint is that the story is completely irrelevant, and the levels are pretty disjointed.

SFA is supposed to be long and pretty, but completely unoriginal (V. Similar to Zelda N64 games). Hopefully, I'll get SFA for my B-Day (THIS SUNDAY!!!), and it better be good....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.