GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony post advert"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 18:50
Regular
Got a nice little thing through the post today. I scratched my head for a bit after seeing a card pop through the door...still wrapped in its packaging.

Turns out Sony have their next bizzarre advert, this time a blank 'sorry' card with stickers to say sorry for various things, mostly due to playing games. It's a clever advert for 8 of their new games, with a prize draw to win them all as well.

Sony just seems to get madder each day!
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Acclaims ads are pathetic. Make good games, not silly stunts!
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:01
Regular
My rocket is made from pure carbon and I smash through planets at the speed of sound.

Or something
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo
Fri 22/11/02 at 21:52
"possibly impossible"
Mystique wrote:
> I am teeth
> I am fur

I still love watching that advert on the OPS2M disc!
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:31
Regular
I am teeth
I am fur
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:28
"High polygon count"
Haven't had one yet... hope I get it soon!
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:57
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> addmitedly not as good as Acclaim..

Acclaim? Good? They're coming off as desperate AND stupid, AND their games aren't selling any better. They're profits have gone DOWN. If they didn't have Burnout, and people weren't stupid enough to still buy Turok, there'd be gone.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Yeah, I got those the other day, not what you'd expect from Sony.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:52
"slightlyshortertagl"
addmitedly not as good as Acclaim.. but nice idea anyway
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:50
"possibly impossible"
Got a nice little thing through the post today. I scratched my head for a bit after seeing a card pop through the door...still wrapped in its packaging.

Turns out Sony have their next bizzarre advert, this time a blank 'sorry' card with stickers to say sorry for various things, mostly due to playing games. It's a clever advert for 8 of their new games, with a prize draw to win them all as well.

Sony just seems to get madder each day!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.