GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evoluton Soccer 2 IS BETTER Then Fifa 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 23:25
Regular
Way Better Trust Me!

Never Mind The Fake Names! The Gameplay is The More Important Better Graphics For A Strat Anyway!
Thu 28/11/02 at 08:37
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
I have played Fifa 2003 and it is ok but every shot you take seems to go towards the keeper, as were on Pro Evo 2 it doesn't, wrong name don't matter just change them on the edit player option, and Pro Evo is well better because it has more characteristics than Fifa 2003 and the title says it all.
Thu 28/11/02 at 08:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I dont have the Fifa 2003 because personally i think Pro Evo 2 is the much better game in most respects, but, i think its a safe bet to say to that yes you can edit names and team kits on Fifa as its an option thats always been available in the Fifa series, and is now common in most football games.

But if you want a real football game, get Pro Evo 2. :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 07:17
I haven't bought anything yet, but I was wondering if you could edit names
or create team kits in FIFA 2003 for PS2?
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:28
i dont know about tif2003

i found the other one too easy, and it had worse graphics, strange gameplay, and pointless controls. why would you want to hack someone down? defeats the purpose of football games. the ball physics are also really weird, like fifa. i reckon pes2 is the best
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:27
Regular
"we escape....."
Pro Evo 2 is the best football game ever and i owned all the old fifa games
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:18
Regular
"And some more !"
fifa 2003 is too fast and it is not that easy to control and so it makes pro evolution soccer much better i agree if you want a game it should be not to hard to control and something good in graphics gameplay and howe much fun you can haver on it but every football game must improve on the way that the crowd looks like

grand theft ali
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:11
Regular
>Kimber BCFC:
If you go on the world cup website, you can correct all the names and get all proper formations

Who would be in your pro evo 2 dream team
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:36
"period drama"
I think everyone who can call themselves a gamer knew that anyway.

And Wookie, please Dear God, tell me you're joking.
Sun 24/11/02 at 09:32
"cheerios"
which one should i get??? :)
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:06
Regular
Pro evo 2 rules becasue you can buy Bobby Charlton in it.

The man has got a mad shot on him!

I was 20 yrds out and it flew in like! top corner!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.