GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Miss Bingo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/10/07 at 21:13
Regular
Bring back Bingo the clocks change this weekend long boring nights with out the Bingo - please freeola bring it back, especially for us non gamers PC XBOX Playstaion or nintendo I like humble Bingo. Pretty please.

Kev
Wed 14/11/07 at 01:57
Regular
what did i do? am not into reveiws a still miss bingo in fact am depressed about it and that no replacement has come forth! Im sure those brilliant staffies will be plotting some thing ready to launch in time for Xmas fingers crossed

Kev
Tue 13/11/07 at 17:24
"Are you sure?"
Digi, see what you've done now! ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Tue 13/11/07 at 16:17
Regular
Digitrader wrote:
> Bring back Bingo the clocks change this weekend long boring
> nights with out the Bingo - please freeola bring it back,
> especially for us non gamers PC XBOX Playstaion or nintendo I
> like humble Bingo. Pretty please.
>
> Kev

Why if you like bingo try this one.. you can get port points to play like real money on all the listed bingo websites and they have a free bingo cool site : http://www.bingoport.co.uk
It's really a review website but with added benefits .
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I think they're taking a lesson from SR and getting rid of the less-essential things before they get into trouble.

Not that I think they're in any form of trouble - it's just that Bingo is an added cost which could be of better use. So I don't think they'll be bringing it back.
Wed 24/10/07 at 11:35
Regular
Hi Hmmmm

Sorry :( I know it should be but I posted it here under the Internet thread in the vain hope that a staff moderator would read it and re start bingo. :) I wont do it again I know I am a bad example of a moderator, I will go punish myself now with a good whipping.
Kev
Tue 23/10/07 at 09:23
"Are you sure?"
Digi - this would be better posted in 'General Chat'...
;¬P

Search Freeola Chat
Mon 22/10/07 at 21:13
Regular
Bring back Bingo the clocks change this weekend long boring nights with out the Bingo - please freeola bring it back, especially for us non gamers PC XBOX Playstaion or nintendo I like humble Bingo. Pretty please.

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.