GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Done and Dusted"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
Bought it first thing this morning and just beat it. Excellent game. :-) Can see this being played as much as the first game. ;-)
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
Yep, i got the shorts and the shades :-D
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Bah"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Yeh same here, and in the tanker all the marines listening to the speech are all
> in their boxers.

I couldnt remember if they were like that the first time though! Took a photo ne how
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:03
Regular
Yeh same here, and in the tanker all the marines listening to the speech are all in their boxers.
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Bah"
finsihed it in 12 hours and a bit, great gam and ive got 87% of the dogtags in normal. One complaint was the what i though to be sudden endu=ing, and also when i now replay the game they all have hippy shades on - did any one else get this?
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Just finished it. 11Hrs 32 Mins.

Is that ending sequence a full length feature film? I had to stop in one of the codec convos to eat my dinner!

Suggestion for MGS3-
Be able to pause during cut-scenes. Instead of just skipping them.
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
You can't get dog tags on European Extreme. They just don't drop them when they jiggle.

And again, are there alternative endings?
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
After the naked bit, when you meet....some one, is so good. Some of the best battles so far.
Tue 12/03/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
G1NGER.NET wrote:
how do you unlock European Extreme

You get it after you complete the game. You also get Boss survial mode and the casting theatre mode.
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:54
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
When you restart on another difficulty level does the game time counter continue or reset ?, also how do you unlock European Extreme, I am working through on Easy to start with but don't have much free tiem at the moment.
Cheers
Tue 12/03/02 at 08:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> 24 down, 390 to go.

Dog tags that is. I just found all 24 from the Tanker on
> Very Easy level. Next up, Easy, then Normal, then Hard, then Extreme, then
> European Extreme (although I've no idea how many tags you're meant to collect in
> European Extreme as they aren't listed under the Special Menu).

If there are no Dog tags listed under European extreme then there wouldnt be any. There are 361 dog tags altogther, so if you count up both the Tanker and Plant sections for Very Easy to Hard, all the tags should equal 361.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.