GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sensible Soccer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sensible Soccer 2006'.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:48
Regular
I have a thrist for sensible soccer whilst i am waiting for Steven Gerards Total Soccer to arrive. That is all.
Sat 23/11/02 at 17:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ta. The only game I've downloaded was NHL 2002. Pure class, perfect working condition, commentary and everything. Excellent graphics.
Sat 23/11/02 at 17:01
Regular
"Festivus!"
I've only downloaded 2 - Championship manager 01/02 and Sensible.

Champ Manager crashes bit and Sensible soccer has bad sound, but, on the whole, it's pretty good.

Both are for PC...
Sat 23/11/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hey Tribute, what other games have you downloaded from Kazaa and for want console? I've had Kazaa for ages now, but can't think of any games to download. Maybe you could gimme a few ideas. Thanks.
Sat 23/11/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Downloaded Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 from Kazaa, which is quite cool, but extremely hard - I bought Solsjear for £2.25 for Leeds and sold Ian Rush - great fun. Lost all of my Matches though, bar one which I drew (Ha! I Drew with Chelsea). Didn't score any goals at all which is a testiment to the games difficulty - Even the great Tony Yeboah couldn't squeeze a goal into the back of a Sheff United net.

I think sensible Software have gone bankrupt nowadays, as they lost about 2 million from a game entitled 'sex n drugs n rock n roll' of which was like GTA, and no publishers wuld take it on.

Hope that SS bounce back though, and stronger tha before - a possible Sensible Soccer GBA port would send me wild with exctement, and I'd end up spending £30 on it. I signed a protest to get it GBA bound I think...

Well, i'll never beat Kick Off 3 or World Cup Italia '90...
Sat 23/11/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I had Sensible Soccer for the megadrive, I rated it and that but it kept hurting my eyes badly which meant I could only play it for about 10 20 minutes on the go.
Sat 23/11/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[email protected]

I think its

www.the-underdogs.org
Sat 23/11/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
Where you download it from Sheepu? Could you send it to me on MSN... Of course I'd need you email first...

*Loves thinking of plots to get Sheepu's email addy*
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I downloaded it last week and have been playing it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I have that on the SNES. You could score with star players from the half way line.

What a game.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
I have a thrist for sensible soccer whilst i am waiting for Steven Gerards Total Soccer to arrive. That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.