GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS Movie!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 19:58
Regular
Hey all!

I can exclusivly reveal to you that there WILL be a Metal Gear Solid movie.

No word about casting or crew,except for its Dream Works who are going to make it, so I predict either Steve Spielburg or James Cameron directing.

Who do you think would be good as the characters?
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:00
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I think Keanu Reaves would make a well good Snake, if he grew his hair long. And Burt Reynolds as Ocelot.
Sun 24/11/02 at 10:58
Regular
""to many dead hero""
defininitly the guy who plays sharpe for snake and jet lee could be in it with britney as a girl.
Sun 24/11/02 at 10:56
Regular
heh, imagine Sean Connery
Sun 24/11/02 at 10:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sean Bean = Solid Snake.

Surely. :D

An MGS movie would be fantastic, if it was directed by the right person and used the plot from MGS1, not MGS2. Would also help if they used a lot of the game's music.
Sun 24/11/02 at 01:52
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
LOL!!!
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
...Newbies.
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:04
I think Keanu "Matrix" Reeves would be good as Snake.
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
For Solid Snake, erm.... someone like Arnold Schwarzehoweveryouspellhisname. Or Sly Stallone or someone. Before I typed this up I had someone good in mind, but I can't remember now.
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:58
Hey all!

I can exclusivly reveal to you that there WILL be a Metal Gear Solid movie.

No word about casting or crew,except for its Dream Works who are going to make it, so I predict either Steve Spielburg or James Cameron directing.

Who do you think would be good as the characters?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.