GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD? How does it Work?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
How does GAD work? I posted 11 hints for and 1 review yesterday, when do I find out if Ive won anything or not? how do I know, do I have to look at the corresponding dates next to the winner? if im not there winner on the 7th does that mean I aint won?

Someone please explain
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
How does GAD work? I posted 11 hints for and 1 review yesterday, when do I find out if Ive won anything or not? how do I know, do I have to look at the corresponding dates next to the winner? if im not there winner on the 7th does that mean I aint won?

Someone please explain
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well, when you make a decent post, a decent review, or send enough cheats, you go to the GAD winners list, around 2 or 3 days after you won, to see if you have won for that particular thing you entered for.

If you have won, e-mail [email protected] and tell them your claimed prize, and wait for it to come.

If you haven't won, don't complain, your time will come sometime.

Check gameaday.com.uk for more info.

:D
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But, you will have to wait until Monday to find out if GAD has been updated.

It never gets Updated over the weekend, which is disappointing.
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:22
You have to wait two days to know if you've won (after posting hints or review), but winners are not posted on weekends. You have to look at the corresponding winners list, and if your name isn't by the date, then you haven't won.
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Thanks for clearing that up guys.
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:25
No probs - any time.
Fri 08/03/02 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> No probs - any time.

-----

hey! I told him first!

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.