GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Stadium 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Stadium 2'.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:15
Regular
Where can I get one? My son is desperate for one for Christmas, I have tried several search engines and found none available.
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
"^_^"
Yeah, you can get hours and hous of gameplay out of it. I am going to catch and train every single Pokemon!
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
It's just another franchise - like Mario. Great games - but annoying advertising and merchendise. Underneath all the rubbish though, is a solid RPG title.
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:27
Regular
"^_^"
Pokemon Red and Blue were good. Maybe Yellow. But Gold and so on took it too far!
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:16
Regular
"No Sex"
pokemon is gay.

hehe, 'poket monsters...
\\
-\\
()##()
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:13
Regular
"^_^"
I have 128K and it always downloads at 8k instead of 20k. Damn thing
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:01
why do people do that? cause in the end it will come back to them when they try to download it. thats why i rather download form sites, plus cause i have 512k (which runs at 710k for some reason) its hard to get a good bandwith
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:59
Regular
"^_^"
Thats another thing. People rename the films and you end up downloading the wrong one!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:45
Parr wrote:
> THe thing with Downloading is that it can really mess up your machine
> if a virus s in there!

ah ha, norton anti virus 2002! and i got norton firewall. only takes 2 hours to download a film! and once i got a film in 15mins, a full 2 hour one! good quailty as well, it was a divx .avi file. it was called die another day, but not bond grrr
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
"^_^"
THe thing with Downloading is that it can really mess up your machine if a virus s in there!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:32
Parr wrote:

> I really want to see Die Another Day, but I am skint! :(
> I have seen every single Bond film ever though!
my pearnts went to see it on sat, it was full, no space even to park, then again harry potter is on, i think bond will be good, i would normaly download it but i rather see it in a cinimea

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.