GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DESCUSS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME HERE!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 10:59
Regular
Myfavourite game is GTA vice city for PS2 it has amazing graphic and has good gameplay. The mission are brill!

What's tour favourite game?
Sun 24/11/02 at 10:59
Myfavourite game is GTA vice city for PS2 it has amazing graphic and has good gameplay. The mission are brill!

What's tour favourite game?
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:59
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
You'll probably be expecting me to say something recent like Vice City or SmackDown 4, and as good as these games are, I have to say actually one of my favorite games is 'Jaguar XJ220' for the Amiga.

I know it's old, but be and one of my best friends used to play that until the early hours of the morning ... it had such 'lastability', which is one of the best things about the game.

It maybe a basic racing game to todays offerings, but it certainly never got boring.

I still stand by my opinion that the older games are the best .... but then again, I am getting old :o).
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:07
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Halo's my fave.

"Runs off behind a rock from the other regulers".
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:12
Regular
"smile, it's free"
UFO: Enemy Unknown for the PC. An excellent, excellent strategy game from Microprose which spawned an entire series of X-com games.

It's currently abour £3-4 if you can find a copy - the gold edition is around somewhere.

Failing that, it's also available on Playstation for a fiver or less, so go buy a copy on eBay.

Or you could find a copy to download for the PC without too much trouble. It's not abandonware yet though, so it's up to your conscience on that one...
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
My favourite game is "spellcheck" on the "microsoft word" console. It even corrects bad punctuation.
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Faster Master Blaster wrote:
> Halo's my fave.
>
>
>
> "Runs off behind a rock from the other regulers".

FOOL!

;) (as you can tell I think Halo is very very VERY overhyped) Ah well.

I like UFO too.

Legend Of Zelda: OOT is my favourite of all time. Ever. Indeed. However, like UFO, Mario 64 and Sunshine, and Carrier Command! That r.u.l.e.d

Plus about anotehr 50 odd games as well.

:D
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:43
im a final fantasy man myself but the new zelda game looks pretty good
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh yes! And FF7!
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:02
ff7 = great but shame about the graphics
ff8 = good but to complicated story
ff9 = great but why the tail
ff10 = amazing.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I only played FF7 properly.

It was amazing.

One of my favourites of all time.

Although Zelda:OOT was/is better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.