GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 owning freaks apply here"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 13:51
Regular
To qualify, you must not have MGS2 in your possession. And this must be due to your own choice, not lack of delivery etc. Am I the only PS2 freak here?

Well at least until I get it when I come back from being away.....
Fri 08/03/02 at 13:51
To qualify, you must not have MGS2 in your possession. And this must be due to your own choice, not lack of delivery etc. Am I the only PS2 freak here?

Well at least until I get it when I come back from being away.....
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:06
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
no applications yet then
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:10
Regular
I can safely say you are missing out on the greatest game ever released. The realisation of an individuals dream is a great thing, especially as Kojima admits that this game doesn't have everything in it that he wanted to achieve.
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Not looking good, is it?
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:19
Regular
Well Hmmmm, I was playing on it for just an hour now...I started with "never completed MGS and I dont like Action" On some hexagon thingy playing as some guy called raiden trying to freeze some bombs. WTF is this all about?? This is all before MGS2 right? I missed out on MGS so I really dont know whats happening...I was expecting to start off where i did on the Demo././
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:22
I will be getting it, but as I knew I was going to be away, thought I'd wait till I came back. Or else I might not have left the house ;-).

Curious though SR still have GTA3 outselling MGS2.
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Its so quiet I feel like lord of the forums today.
Fri 08/03/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well I Havn't got it, Havn't ordered it and "porbably" wont be buying it.

I'm waiting for feedback and might rent it sometime. What Ive heard from the yanks taht have played it is too many cut scenes and too short a game - Is it worth the money? . No doubt this forum will be filled with people saying it is.

We await......
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:03
You freak!

:-)
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Cheers !! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.