GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's heard the new Gomez single?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 12:48
Regular
Good isn't it! I got CD1 with that really funky track at the end - fantastic. Gomez are one of the few bands that can change their style completely and still sound like Gomez. I was a bit wary at first because I thought it sounded too much like a Radiohead song, but then that saxophone kicks in and it's like 'wow, is it the eighties already?'. Great single can't wait for the album.
Sat 09/03/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Got it today

Sazaphone and bass rock...

B-sides are good as well
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What's annoying is that until last month their last two albums were still at £15 in every music shop, which sucks as they're one of the original decent bands around.
Fri 08/03/02 at 18:26
Regular
ive heard it once so i cant really give you an opinion yet.
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Buying the single tommorrow... might get album when it comes out...

Whippin' Piccadily is bloody amazing song.
Fri 08/03/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Good isn't it! I got CD1 with that really funky track at the end - fantastic. Gomez are one of the few bands that can change their style completely and still sound like Gomez. I was a bit wary at first because I thought it sounded too much like a Radiohead song, but then that saxophone kicks in and it's like 'wow, is it the eighties already?'. Great single can't wait for the album.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.