GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New FF Site by Moi ... Come see!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 14:23
Regular
My new Final Fantasy site (currently up for testing), FinalFantasyZone, can be viewed at

ffz.pczap.net

Which will change to the new addy in December. But I need help, oh yes.. If anyone would be interested in the following (voluntary) posiitons I'd be super grateul, and you'd get your own @ffz.pczap.net addy (changed to @finalfantasyzone when December comes) and a page on the site for yourself..anyway, heres what I need..

-Forum Moderator x 4
-News "Finder" (seeks out the latest FF/Square news) x 2
-News Editor
-Reviewer

Have a look at the site (ffz.pczap.net) and the forums (www.ffz.pczap.net/forum) and if you want to know more, please e-mail me .. [email protected]

Thu 28/11/02 at 17:56
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Mayby you should get a Domain name from SR.It will help, i guess you get more hits than you would with just a sub-domain...
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Neat looking site, i'll look forward to seeing it develop further. You could try getting in touch with Snuggly and selling SR some advertising space!!! :)
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:32
Regular
"You only live twice"
Hey, nice site dude!I like your flash animation, keep up the good work.If you could help me with some flash add me at : [email protected]

Thanks.And goodluck.
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:39
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
SleepingLionheart wrote:
> its alright great presentation but theres is nothing but chat forums

Try the side bar with FF8, 9, 10..and lots of sections?
Mon 25/11/02 at 20:25
"griever"
its alright great presentation but theres is nothing but chat forums
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:52
"cheerios"
pretty good website... (applause) :)
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:46
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Bit too busy to help you out with jobs and the like right now - GCSE's
> and crap.

Argh..my problem exactly :S - Got me Scottish version of GCSE's
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:43
"period drama"
Looking pretty nice at the mo.
No FF7 zone though, I see. People'll probably complain about that.

Bit too busy to help you out with jobs and the like right now - GCSE's and crap.
But I wish you all the best luck, gotta be hard setting up a new site and getting it noticed.

If you want some help June-July time I'll be avaliable. Doubt it, but if you're despeate just ask.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:29
pretty good, i'll have a good look when its all up and running.
looks like a promising.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
My new Final Fantasy site (currently up for testing), FinalFantasyZone, can be viewed at

ffz.pczap.net

Which will change to the new addy in December. But I need help, oh yes.. If anyone would be interested in the following (voluntary) posiitons I'd be super grateul, and you'd get your own @ffz.pczap.net addy (changed to @finalfantasyzone when December comes) and a page on the site for yourself..anyway, heres what I need..

-Forum Moderator x 4
-News "Finder" (seeks out the latest FF/Square news) x 2
-News Editor
-Reviewer

Have a look at the site (ffz.pczap.net) and the forums (www.ffz.pczap.net/forum) and if you want to know more, please e-mail me .. [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.