GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which games to get ?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/03/02 at 10:14
Regular
Halo, obviously.

DOA3? Not sure of the replayability of this one, sure it looks nice, but will it keep me coming back for more?

PGR or Rallisport Challenge? Don't think I'll get both, but it's a tough choice..

JSRF - not sure I really 'get' what that's all about..
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
No, I'm afraid not. We all know your financial shenanigans (Well, I do anyway). I meant £280 for the Xbox AND games, and you knew it. Stop acting like an ass(donkey) and admit it.
Sat 09/03/02 at 18:58
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
What do you mean? 6 games (each costing £45) only cost £270. I would be a bit of a fool to spend that much on a game (like £46) - again 1/2pint you are INCORRECT!!

Hahahahaha,
Outlaw.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:46
Regular
"¬_¬"
With £280??? Now THAT'S value for money. Hmmph.
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:22
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I know what you mean too. At launch I will be getting:

Halo,
Project Gotham Racing,
Dead or Alive 3,
Max Payne,
Bloodwake and
Rallisport Challenge.

I may get JSR: F a little while later as with Wreckless; but the above are good games that'll last me a little while and be good to play in multiplayer.

Outlaw.
Fri 08/03/02 at 23:39
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Agh, I know exactly what you are going though.

Im looking at

Halo-of course

DOA3- I loved DOA2 but im thinking this will be more of the same with not enough new things. I might get it for the 2 player mode though, ill get my mates round.

PGR- Ive played a demo- its very good. Ive plaed mSR to death I i loved it but again as with DOA3, is there anything new here?

JSRF- You guys will love it. Futuristic rollerblading with pumping soundtrack and great gameplay. Tagging you logo over city streets fighting other gangs and avoidin the cops. I loved the first 1, this one looks 10 times better.

Max Payne and Tony Hawks 3- Recieved good reviews on PS2 so im interested, but with so many other games about I can't decide.

Wreakless and Rallisport- I know little about them but are supposed to be great. Again, a possibility

Amped- I played a great demo and its well worth considering.see my topic in prime.

Thats it. MS in my view are releasing too many great games on day 1 and i'm sad coz I can't get them all. I will get 4 games on day 1, but which? Help!
Fri 08/03/02 at 17:40
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
I thought about this earlier, with the intentino of listing a couple of games, my list soon become seven, which are:

Halo
Rallisport Challenge
DOA3
JSRF
Blood Wake
Wreckless
Munch's Oddesseye

Although the last game ont he list is slightly flawed, the others are all superb games and highly reccommended
Fri 08/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Project Graham Racing? - sounds fun!!

Outlaw.
Fri 08/03/02 at 10:52
Regular
"BOSE"
i dunno what JSRF's about either. i haven't read nething about it yet. yeah get Halo. out of Rally Sport Challenge and Project Gotham racing get Project Racing. it also depends on what u like. do u like star wars? do u like wwf? etc

i'm getting:
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
Halo
Project Gotham Racing
pre-ordering Buffy The Vampire Slayer
official advanced scart cable

i don't like WWF but i love beating the crap out of people. so i'll prob rent WWF Raw Is War 1st. i'm strongly thinking about getting Max Payne. i wanna rent it 1st. i've only seen screen shots of cut scenes so far. no in-game 1s. so that's another 1 i'll have 2 rent. but 3 games'll keep me very busy until then and even after i get others :)

here's a complete list of games i have my eyes on:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult
Max Payne
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Metal Gear Solid X
James Bond in Agent Under Fire
Prodject Graham Racing
David Beckham Soccer
GTA 3
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
NBA Live 2002
Jurassic Park ????????? (always 4get the name of it :|)
The Matrix
Virtual Fighter 4

it's a lot i know! about £688. they're not all out at the same time so we'll c. i'll have 2 not spend! spend! spend! there's also other things 2 keep in mind. money i owe. house keeping. alachol. clothes etc
Fri 08/03/02 at 10:14
Halo, obviously.

DOA3? Not sure of the replayability of this one, sure it looks nice, but will it keep me coming back for more?

PGR or Rallisport Challenge? Don't think I'll get both, but it's a tough choice..

JSRF - not sure I really 'get' what that's all about..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.