GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR 2 Towers is it a load of old dwarf toss"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers'.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:46
Regular
It takes a special kind of film to make a great video game and well LOTR is that kind of film. The graphics are amazing and the best part is that you get to see new clips and pictures of the Two towers. Is it just copin the sort of gameplay that onimusha offers and isn't it annoying the way that the exp points are only able to be used on the character you used to get them.
Mon 25/11/02 at 15:49
"The Will of D."
Since he has not really mentioned what console he was talking about (obviously the PS2 game) but the GBA version still has new clips of the film and even has fights scenes from both films so it lasts longer, I've read the book; the fight at Helm's Deep and the fight of the Uruk'Hai in Rohan is all there is to offer.

GBA version: Good
PS2 version: my opinion I don't know but others are saying it too short and crap.
Mon 25/11/02 at 00:12
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Goldenaxe in 3D

No its not.

Goldenaxe was good.
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:46
Well in The Final Fantasy Series the exp points are spread out between the character. The game is pretty good but its probably to get something else like Hitman 2 or The Getaway but if your into them kind of games then get Onimusha 2
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Goldenaxe in 3D
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:18
"cheerios"
Dundee wrote:
> You should have it finished it within 10 days

but is the game actually any good??? aha.. :)
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
In almost all of the RPG games ive played exp points go to the character that earned them.
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:43
You should have it finished it within 10 days
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:25
"cheerios"
how long do you think it would take an average person (myself) to finish this game)... thinking of gettig from game then returning it within the 10 days... :)
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:46
It takes a special kind of film to make a great video game and well LOTR is that kind of film. The graphics are amazing and the best part is that you get to see new clips and pictures of the Two towers. Is it just copin the sort of gameplay that onimusha offers and isn't it annoying the way that the exp points are only able to be used on the character you used to get them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.