GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honor: Frontline thread!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honor: Frontline'.
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:10
Regular
Here is some info on the Nazi killer.
Its pretty old but still.
Taken from Cube-europe

'Medal of Honor: Frontline takes players to the battlefields of WWII as a faceless soldier sent in to do everything from sneaking up on enemy Nazi camps to blowing through enemy blockades. The PS2 version of the game has recently garnered much hype for its stylish and gritty war-scarred environments and interactive level designs.

It was already know that Medal of Honor would be released on the 18th of November in America. We got informed today, by a source who wishes to stay anonymous, that the European release will be on the exact same day!

Write it down in your agenda: N..o..v..e..m..b..e..r 18, 2002

It looks like we are going to see this game appear on the GameCube pretty fast! You better start saving up your money...'

I am saving my money. Cant wait. Anyone else buying this. I heard that it has 6 bots in multiplayer. Also no slowdown unlike the ps2 version.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:31
Regular
"^_^"
Get allied assault! the best version of Medal of Honour ever!
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
SPiKeCaSt I suggest you rent it first because it is not really one of those games that you wake up everyday to play..
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Touched!"
I aint sure about this game, is the multiplayer supposed to be any good? and hows the single player? if the multiplayer is good i'll seriously consider getting this!
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:19
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
If you finish one of the levels with all gold medals you could see who sings that awsome "Ahhh AHhh Ahhh Ahh" thing and it turns out to be a little boy! Brilliant.
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:09
Regular
"aliens exist"
this game is so over-rated, played the ps2 version and was expecting something great, something like timesplitters 2 but its not its so boring, the levels are so similar
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:54
Regular
MOHAA is by far the best but i wouldnt play it again in SP......... well maybe.
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I forgot about this one.........I like the realistic WW2 scenario though.......

AHHHHH!

Too many!
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:23
Regular
It's out on the 6th of December.

Me thinks this will have to go on the Xmas list.
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
"^_^"
I have a feeling it will be out this 29th. But do not hold me to that
Sun 24/11/02 at 16:26
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Different Stripes wrote:
> umm...the 18th has been and gone..

I was waiting for someone to point that out. I said it was from an old article.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.