GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A few rare games I need to track down :)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
Hey, long time since I have posted in the Sony forum :P Anyways, I'm trying to get hold of the following games:

Parasite Eve 1
Chocobo Racing

Does anybody know where I can get these games, or if any of you have them and are willing to sell/trade :D I have looked on ebay and at the moment there aren't any available, not in PAL anyway. You help is much appreciated :)

Kerrang.
Mon 25/11/02 at 16:32
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Thanks for that, very kind of you to let me know :) I may buy it depends.. with Christmas coming up I have go to save money for presents.
Thanks once again :)
Mon 25/11/02 at 16:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Good news †Kerrang†, I was just browsing on ebay when I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=803596551

The original Parasite Eve, the US version as well.
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Parasite Eve was only every released in America and Japan i believe, thats why i had to end up buying a cheap import version of the game. Its pretty darn good though and well worth getting if you can get it to work.

But to do that i think your going to have to get a Chip in your PS1 to get it to work.

Top game though.
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Darwock wrote:
> Chocobo Racing was class! Best of it's type on the PSX.

I dont think that there were many other racers that had you racing around on big yellow birds, unless there was maybe a Sesame Street game.

:)
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Chocobo Racing was class! Best of it's type on the PSX.
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:40
Regular
Parasite Eve isn't available.
Chocobo Racing licked balls. Alternatively, try ebay.
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Thanks for the info guys, this is where I get annoyed :'( It always happens to me, I love one game and want more and find out that it's not released over here! I wanted Final Fantasy Chronicles... meh, I love Squaresoft's creations and usually I find out they are only to be released in America. I got Parasite Eve 2 today new for £20 which is quite good considering I haven't seen it new for ages. Guess I'll just keep hunting for the ol' Chocobo's :P Anyone wanna sell me Suikoden :)
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:00
"period drama"
Oh, you have.
Sorry, didn't read that.

There are some speialized places for rare games and imports. But you won't find Parasite Eve in PAL version I doubt.

Try kproject. com (I think it's that)
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:59
"period drama"
Why do you want Chocobo Racing?
I love FF, but this game sucked.
I'm sure some back-alley pit of a game shop will have it 2nd hand in a big bin.

Checked e-bay and the like?
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yikes, they are Rare games as well. The original Parasite Eve wasn't released over here, so can only really be bought on import, I remeber that one of my friends got the US version quite a while ago, I should have asked for a copy myself.

Chocobo racing probably won't be as hard to track down since I think it was released over here, but it didn't get too many good reveiws. I think you might be able to find it in a bargain in a games shop somewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.