GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone watch Game Network on Sky Digital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 19:20
Regular
I used to like this channel, but I think it went downhill, I didn't see the point in watching re runs of Game clips, Gameplay, or watching Myth of Soma with some moose on the screen, It started to get a bit better now, and there is some better Gameclips, I absolutely hated it when they put the Chat on, at the moment the channel is wrecked by all these people either asking or telling GTA:vice city cheats, do you chat on this channel, SR is much better, and it is 50p per text, only for rich bu*gers like Belldandy then
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:20
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
I used to like this channel, but I think it went downhill, I didn't see the point in watching re runs of Game clips, Gameplay, or watching Myth of Soma with some moose on the screen, It started to get a bit better now, and there is some better Gameclips, I absolutely hated it when they put the Chat on, at the moment the channel is wrecked by all these people either asking or telling GTA:vice city cheats, do you chat on this channel, SR is much better, and it is 50p per text, only for rich bu*gers like Belldandy then
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:25
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I used to watch it quite a bit, but then they rolled all the half-good shows they had into one. Then they introduced that awful text service. It's absolute rubbish now, people fill the screen with stupid comments and the screen is so small you can't actually see the games properly!
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:28
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Digital Crack used to be good though
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WelshMiyamoto wrote:

> watching Myth of Soma with some moose on the screen,

Hahaha!

MAndy Moore gets a new job!
Sun 24/11/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Link to the Future"
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
> Digital Crack used to be good though

Yeah, but that Karl guy was a dipstick.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
What time of day do they have proper games clips on? As opposed to chat?
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
>and it is 50p per text, only
> for rich bu*gers like Belldandy then

Where did you get that idea from ? Anyway, Game Network was okay when it was normal, but now it's "sad text with postage stamp size game coverage" network, and anyone who sits watching there text appear on tv is definitely sad, or bored or both :P And, whilst Welsh here is ranting abuot the cost, have you considered that most people on contract phones get tons of free texts anyway ?

Besides why talk to gamers on that when from Nov 30th Xbox owners can get hold of the test drive kit and talk online, in real time, in games and in the lobbies of Xboxlive.....

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I remember when they tried to advertise something with a pancake with a face. It talked in a thick italian accent, and it was a pancake with a face. What were they thinking?
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
WelshMiyamoto wrote:
>only for rich bu*gers like Belldandy then

Belldandy's a burger?

:)
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I saw this once.

It had repeatedly, muffled clips of Legends of Mir, or whatever it was called. It was terrible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.