GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 2 Editor Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:33
Regular
Right, I wanted to replace Vasco De Gama with my team Nottingham Forest (division 1, don't laugh)

Anyway, I'm encountering a few problems in the editor.

Vasco de Gama have some international players. How can I move them out of the team without deleting them completely.

I changed the non-internationals to Forest players, but I can't change the nationalities of them. Is it possible to do so?

I've made a few players in the create player mode, yet I can't transfer them into the team.. Is there a way?

I also wanted to update the other teams like move Ferdinand from West Ham to Man Utd, and move Robbie Keane out of the Leeds team.

Also can you create new teams or do I HAVE to overwrite current ones?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just clueless!

PS. Is it me or is 1 star difficulty a joke because it's so easy, is 2 stars unpredictable (lost 3-2 to Scotland then played again beating them 7-1) and is 3 stars random (they always seem to score in the last minutes, and I used to be able to always win those games but now I keep losing)
Mon 25/11/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Rakuga wrote:
> Right, I wanted to replace Vasco De Gama with my team Nottingham
> Forest (division 1, don't laugh)
>
> Anyway, I'm encountering a few problems in the editor.
>
> Vasco de Gama have some international players. How can I move them out
> of the team without deleting them completely.
>
> I changed the non-internationals to Forest players, but I can't change
> the nationalities of them. Is it possible to do so?
>
> I've made a few players in the create player mode, yet I can't
> transfer them into the team.. Is there a way?
>
> I also wanted to update the other teams like move Ferdinand from West
> Ham to Man Utd, and move Robbie Keane out of the Leeds team.
>
> Also can you create new teams or do I HAVE to overwrite current
> ones?
>
> Sorry for all the questions I'm just clueless!

Right here is what I would do.
Change Vascos name etc to that of forrest
Create your forrest players as created players.
Start a master leaugue with forrest and buy all the forrest players etc.

You may have to play the master leauge but its probably easier than trying to change individual players as you can't change the nationality of some and that means they will play for that national team etc.
Sun 24/11/02 at 22:37
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Rakuga wrote:
>
> Also can you create new teams or do I HAVE to overwrite current
> ones?

As far as im aware you can only overwrite the other teams, changing the names ect. Though i havent really done much with the editor.

> PS. Is it me or is 1 star difficulty a joke because it's so easy, is 2
> stars unpredictable (lost 3-2 to Scotland then played again beating
> them 7-1) and is 3 stars random (they always seem to score in the last
> minutes, and I used to be able to always win those games but now I
> keep losing)

Thats the best thing about the game though, its not as predictable as the others, you arent set with a certain tough or easy game, it just depends who you are playing!

As for the rest, you totally lost me somewhere in there.
Sun 24/11/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Right, I wanted to replace Vasco De Gama with my team Nottingham Forest (division 1, don't laugh)

Anyway, I'm encountering a few problems in the editor.

Vasco de Gama have some international players. How can I move them out of the team without deleting them completely.

I changed the non-internationals to Forest players, but I can't change the nationalities of them. Is it possible to do so?

I've made a few players in the create player mode, yet I can't transfer them into the team.. Is there a way?

I also wanted to update the other teams like move Ferdinand from West Ham to Man Utd, and move Robbie Keane out of the Leeds team.

Also can you create new teams or do I HAVE to overwrite current ones?

Sorry for all the questions I'm just clueless!

PS. Is it me or is 1 star difficulty a joke because it's so easy, is 2 stars unpredictable (lost 3-2 to Scotland then played again beating them 7-1) and is 3 stars random (they always seem to score in the last minutes, and I used to be able to always win those games but now I keep losing)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.