GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the Best game for PS/PS2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 20:19
Regular
What is the best game for PS/PS2? Many of my friends (and me) have Plastaions or Playstation 2s. When ever we go over to each other's houses we play video games. There is always that arguement of which game we should play. One person might say a war/killing game. Another might say a Harry Potter. My personal favorite is Tony Hawk Pro Skater ( any of the three are great ). What's your favorite?
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:19
What is the best game for PS/PS2? Many of my friends (and me) have Plastaions or Playstation 2s. When ever we go over to each other's houses we play video games. There is always that arguement of which game we should play. One person might say a war/killing game. Another might say a Harry Potter. My personal favorite is Tony Hawk Pro Skater ( any of the three are great ). What's your favorite?
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:24
Regular
"You Bum!!"
GTA3 is the best game on the PS2 and will be for some time yet...MGS2 is truly brilliant but it would come about 3rd-4th in my list of must-haves....

Not cause I dont like it, its because I like considering lifespan of the game when I buy iy. Admit it who is going to play MGS2 over and over again? GTA3 on the other end can last you months. Tony Hwaks is brillaint too and Pro Evo Soccer is a great game
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:25
Regular
For ps1 the best 3 games i have had must be FF7, soulblade and tony hawks 2.
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:35
Its got to be GTA3 for the PS2 for me nothing else comes close not even MGS2. I liked the two Medal of Honor games and V-Rally on the PS1.
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:43
Ahhhhhhh......... GTA3!
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:44
Ecco the Elephant
Tue 12/03/02 at 00:15
Out of the three tony hawk games i like #3 best
Tue 12/03/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I have only recently bought GTA3 and it is superb.

As far as lastability is concerned you cannot beat Pro Evolution, it will go on and on.

The game I am looking forward to is FFX.
Tue 12/03/02 at 11:19
Regular
PS - Metal Gear Solid
PS2 - Metal Gear Solid 2
Tue 12/03/02 at 13:21
Regular
GT3 or MGS2 for PS2
Final Fantasy 7 or 8 for PSX

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.