GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get a rush as I pop the pill into my mouth..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 18:45
Regular
I have just been handed a packet of sweets entitled 'Txt Messages'. They're like those Love Hearts things, but with txt spk on.

First one out - LOL. God is trying to tell me something.
Sat 09/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...I have mulled over this for a while, and I have absolutely nothing to say. Apart from this, of course.
Sat 09/03/02 at 18:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
:D
Sat 09/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
This is my second most replied to topic.

That is depressing.
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
allardini wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Back to the Love Hearts, I once got one that said 'Web
> Site' - how romantic is
> that?

Very, it means your lovelife fate lied
> in the hands of the internet. Which means you'll find the perfect girl in some
> chat place. Try Mystique.... if you dare.

-----
That wasn't very nice Allardini.
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Back to the Love Hearts, I once got one that said 'Web Site' - how romantic is
> that?

Very, it means your lovelife fate lied in the hands of the internet. Which means you'll find the perfect girl in some chat place. Try Mystique!
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, fate can do cruel things...
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Back to the Love Hearts, I once got one that said 'Web Site' - how romantic is that? Also, I was with a girl I really liked once and she got a Love Heart that was supposed to say 'All my Love', but part of it was worn away so it said 'Ali my Love'. Was it fate? No, the ho turned me down a few weeks later.
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
hur hur
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ok then.

Regular
"sdomehtongng"
no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.