GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst PS/PS2 games ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
After rediscovering my old PSone games, I couldnt believe how many awful games I had purchased (well thats what you get when you dont do the research - come on I was young!)
If I had to choose one from this sorry bunch It would have to be sentinel or swagman. Sentinel, although quite original, was incredibnly frustraiting and gave me a headache about 10 minutes after playing it. And swagman? what can I say? I loaded it up again because id forgotten what it was like. I soon found out why it had been left festering in the cupboard all those years - bad controls, stupidly difficult at times and generally dull. No idea what possesed me to get that one.
Anyway, what are your least favourite/bad games in your collection. You must have some
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:11
Regular
"TAGLINE ERROR!"
After rediscovering my old PSone games, I couldnt believe how many awful games I had purchased (well thats what you get when you dont do the research - come on I was young!)
If I had to choose one from this sorry bunch It would have to be sentinel or swagman. Sentinel, although quite original, was incredibnly frustraiting and gave me a headache about 10 minutes after playing it. And swagman? what can I say? I loaded it up again because id forgotten what it was like. I soon found out why it had been left festering in the cupboard all those years - bad controls, stupidly difficult at times and generally dull. No idea what possesed me to get that one.
Anyway, what are your least favourite/bad games in your collection. You must have some
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Good point...From time to time I like putting an odd PSone game or twon and see how the graphics and gameplay compare to the PS2 games.

My worst game would definetely have to be Digimon World. I dont know why I bought it. It could have been because I liked thecartton and I wanted to see if the game would be any good. Result: Played it twice and forgot about it.

The Italian Job is a pathetic attempt to simulate Driver, and it fials miserably. The graphics are pathetic and I never bothered playing past the 3rd level..

I am sure I have a few more but I cant be bothered to look
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:31
Regular
My worst game on PS2 has to be Evergrace, i got it for £15 a few days after christmas (before reading any magazines). I gave it a good hour bash got quite far, gave it another go and had to admit how awfull it was.
Fri 08/03/02 at 00:57
State of Emergency
Legends of Wrestling
All football games
Fri 08/03/02 at 01:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Addidas Power Soccer was so awful, but luckly (or unluckily) I got it with my PS 1.

the graphics and playability are pathetic
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:26
Spyro on PS1 really was bad
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:33
Well my mate foreskin said that GTA3 is the worst game ever.
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:39
Regular
"Bah"
Well Nobbbie i think thats your last chance, SR staff have warned you nd now you are damaging my character. Thats it bye im gona report you again!
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:41
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
one of my worst PSOne games was "The Last Report". I'm not sure if anyone has heard of it or not because it sunk without a trace.
It was a poor attempt at a point & click adventure which had the most annoying puzzles ever.
Like the fool i was, i bought it on impulse not knowing anything about it or seeing any reviews, and it turned out to be a big steaming pile of dog do.

If you can get hold of it very cheap somewhere i'd advise you to have a go at at to see how poor it is.
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:48
Regular
"Bah"
Well my "friend" lets call him Chrisy.D or C.Downing had his tasticles removed at birth and he thinks that MGS2 is the worst game ever because the main character ia a man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.