GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any good pc games you played lately?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/11/02 at 18:33
Regular
Has anyone played any good pc games lately?
Sun 22/12/02 at 00:03
Regular
well ive been playing MEOAA alot recently so bleurgh!
Tue 17/12/02 at 13:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've been on my PS2 allot this week, but I still play games on my PC, and have been stuck into Dungeon Siege most of the time. Great game.
Tue 17/12/02 at 08:46
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I didn't mean to insert two identical things, I hit the wrong button by accident.
Tue 17/12/02 at 08:41
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I recently bought Unreal, Serious Sam 1, C&C Renegade, GTA3 and Space Bunnies Must Die. All these games are great except Space Bunnies Must Die, which is pure trash unless you can pick it up for two bux, like I did. Renegade is fun and has recently dropped to $30 (i bought it while it was $50, curses!), it has some really epic levels, such as a beach shootout and a level where you have to drive a tank around destroying the enemy base. Serious Sam is good, though it is a bit shallow and repetitive, Unreal is about four years old, but still looks great and plays better. GTA3 is good, except for the fact that you can't save mid-mission which is a fine way for the developers to get you very annoyed, angry, frustrated, head banging, screaming, etc, etc, etc.
Tue 17/12/02 at 08:41
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
I recently bought Unreal, Serious Sam 1, C&C Renegade, GTA3 and Space Bunnies Must Die. All these games are great except Space Bunnies Must Die, which is pure trash unless you can pick it up for two bux, like I did. Renegade is fun and has recently dropped to $30 (i bought it while it was $50, curses!), it has some really epic levels, such as a beach shootout and a level where you have to drive a tank around destroying the enemy base. Serious Sam is good, though it is a bit shallow and repetitive, Unreal is about four years old, but still looks great and plays better. GTA3 is good, except for the fact that you can't save mid-mission which is a fine way for the developers to get you very annoyed, angry, frustrated, head banging, screaming, etc, etc, etc.
Sun 15/12/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Notable"
Champ man, Mafia, Hitman
Sat 14/12/02 at 16:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damn EA for making Spearhead too short, that was one of the few problems I had with Allied Assault, and they've just done the same thing again. Looks good though, but I'm not sure it's worth £20.
Sat 14/12/02 at 13:45
Regular
"Max Power"
MOHAA - spearhead is good completed it though quite easy
Sat 14/12/02 at 00:21
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> §n][pe® wrote:
> lol! i sold MOHAA for full price on ebay w00t w00t!
>
> ---
>
> Why are you typing like R2D2?

cos i am R2D2 didntu know?
Fri 13/12/02 at 19:01
Regular
"That's right!"
Mafia
Battlefield 1942 (almost wrote 1982 there for some reason)
Warcraft 3
Jedi Knight 2

All excellent games I've played lately

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.