GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transformers Game!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 15:33
Regular
Following on from a post I read yesterday -

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A TRANSFORMER GAME

The idea of transformers in a game is just such a brilliant one. Here's why

1)You could have a brilliant multiplayer. Even if they put just 20 characters in the game (10 from each side) The possibilities could be endless, each transformer has individual weapons, but is able to pick up more and use them, as well as when being transformed they have there own unique abilities - and they were all evenly balenced. There could be battles in huge buildings or in many other locations - with geo mod technology to make the game so much better.

2) The game would have to be third person, just so you coulds see the machines change from one form to another

3) The 1p game could have many different modes, and you could have the chance to change machine during or at the beginnning of the level. Just imagine runnning through streets like GTA3, but crushing cars with your feet as you try and protect or destroy something!!!!!.

Any other ideas for a new robot based game????? the last one i remember was mechwarrior, but I didn't like that too much.
Thu 07/03/02 at 15:33
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Following on from a post I read yesterday -

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A TRANSFORMER GAME

The idea of transformers in a game is just such a brilliant one. Here's why

1)You could have a brilliant multiplayer. Even if they put just 20 characters in the game (10 from each side) The possibilities could be endless, each transformer has individual weapons, but is able to pick up more and use them, as well as when being transformed they have there own unique abilities - and they were all evenly balenced. There could be battles in huge buildings or in many other locations - with geo mod technology to make the game so much better.

2) The game would have to be third person, just so you coulds see the machines change from one form to another

3) The 1p game could have many different modes, and you could have the chance to change machine during or at the beginnning of the level. Just imagine runnning through streets like GTA3, but crushing cars with your feet as you try and protect or destroy something!!!!!.

Any other ideas for a new robot based game????? the last one i remember was mechwarrior, but I didn't like that too much.
Thu 07/03/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
P.S. Please bring my MGS2 to my door today Mr.postman!!!
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:56
Regular
I find it amazing how you have managed to turn THE greatest cartoon ever made into something so..so so sad.

http:www.thetransformers.net
downloadable games and links to them are on there
play to your hearts content

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.