GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Electronic Entertainment Expo-E3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/11/02 at 00:22
Regular
Can Someone Tell me What its like at E3? never been there, always Dreamed. It would be a mass destruction of Ultimate gamers. I remember this movie on disney where this little kid took on 2 teens in Super mario(original nintendo) i Wish they still had that.... think we can convince em? >:)
Fri 29/11/02 at 00:21
"Stupid Newbie :D"
I actually do know of a good E3 fansite... will try and find the URL again, and post it here. The site is a really good photo-diary of some bloke's visit to E3 2001, loads of pictures and he actually describes what was happening in each one while he goes along, well worth a look in.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:49
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Yeah i know the feeling. I Feel like Richard Simmons Is Following me Everywhere i Go!*turns Around**sees mysterious Shadow**investigates and Notices its SOBER HORSE* STALKER!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:47
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Once I dreamed I was swimming and a shark was chasing me.......but I was swimming in a cement sidewalk next to a local 7-eleven. True story.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:46
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Does anyone Know any type of Site that explains about E3?
Wed 27/11/02 at 08:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
:-D

thanks a lot..`
Wed 27/11/02 at 03:13
"Stupid Newbie :D"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Do you have to be a member of the 'entertainment industry' ? I was
> thinking about going in the near future as a representative of my
> school magazine, I'd write an article for the mag.. surely I would
> then be allowed in since i am representing a magazine.. or am I BSing
> myself?

You *might* be able to blag your way in, you'd have to contact their ticket office and see if they'd be willing to let you, although there are countless gaming magazines that go there each year so you'll probably be allowed; just make sure you describe your "school magazine" as something a bit fancier. ;)

Then all you have to do is cover the cost of transport and accomodation, to be at the Los Angeles convention centre for a weekend.
Wed 27/11/02 at 00:36
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Ahh E3, if only...
>
> *day dreams*

Yeah i know the feeling..
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Ahh E3, if only...

*day dreams*
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
"NiNtEnDo Fo LyF FoO"
I think you have to be in the gaming industry, you cant really gain acess if you have no Business there...

Ahh well... Dreams COULD come true......maybe...
Tue 26/11/02 at 12:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
Do you have to be a member of the 'entertainment industry' ? I was thinking about going in the near future as a representative of my school magazine, I'd write an article for the mag.. surely I would then be allowed in since i am representing a magazine.. or am I BSing myself?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.