GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Missing Pin numbers from some games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/11/02 at 00:51
Regular
Ive recently bought 2 new games and neither contained the pin number, they were both missing, the games were Luigis Mansion and Eternal Darkness.

Obviously someone is knicking these slips of paper or some incompetant gimp is forgetting to put them in some games.

My suggestion would be for Nintendo to forget about the slip of paper that goes missing and instead print off stickers with the Pin number on them and stick them inside the manual, that would perhaps help a little and i have mailed Nintendo suggesting just that.

I know some people here dont care too much for the reward points scheme but it would still be nice to have a slight chance of getting something for nothing.

*Rant end* :p
Wed 27/11/02 at 20:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I didn't get one in ED.

But I'm sure that didn't go via GAME...or could it have.....?

:D
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:37
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I am also missing my pin number from eternal darkness. Interesting.
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
LOL

:O

1 of those is mine!! :p
Wed 27/11/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Link to the Future"
*Fondles brand new wavebird and GBA in hands*

Those slips are so easy to take from the boxes. Not that I have or ever will...

But I have been e-mailed by Nintendo of Europe asking why I need 50 copies of Eternal darkness.
Wed 27/11/02 at 15:57
Regular
any one got any PIN numbers they dont want, email to
[email protected],

can send u a free cd with screen savers pics etc on, if u give me ur address

thanks
Tue 26/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
Microchips wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> Missing?
>
> *runs...
>
>
>
> Heh. Blame Joby! He only recently learnt how to shrink-wrap! :D

Shrink map my trainers and presents I never wanted, makes them look new again for other people.

Works on books to.
Tue 26/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
er-no wrote:
> Missing?
>
> *runs...

Heh. Blame Joby! He only recently learnt how to shrink-wrap! :D
Tue 26/11/02 at 21:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Missing?

*runs...
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:59
Regular
Nah, you get loyalty points, or 'stars' as they're called. Earn enough, and you can exchange them for prizes such as a Wavebird, or a GBA.
Tue 26/11/02 at 20:36
register?????????????? i thought it was just some site thing with like a pic of your gaming saying 'well done you got this game' or somthing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.