GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what games r u looking 4ward 2 coming out?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 12:25
Regular
so far i'm looking 4ward 2:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Matrix
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult
and the jurassic park 1 i can't remember what it's called :S
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm looking forward to loads of games. One game that really has me drooling is a mech game being made by Capcom. I can't remember the name we in the west have given it but I think its called Tekkie or something in Japan. Its pretty much a mech simulator where the view is inside the mech rather than third person.

Theres even a special controller being made for it apparently. :-) Well, I say controller, its more a 2ft control panel thing with buttons and levers to give you more of a feel that your controlling a mech. :-))

I've seen a couple of movies of the game and it looks amazing ! The graphics are excellent and the animation of the mechs moving is just jaw dropping. :-)
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:12
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
- HALO
- PGR
- Rallisport Challenge
- Amped
- Crash
- Chase
- Grand Prix 4
- MOH:AA
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:52
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Soz m8 ;-)

Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:08
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
please will everyone stop talking in text talk!!!

you have been reading
Thu 07/03/02 at 16:40
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I think it's called 'Jurassic Park: Survivor' but I'm not sure. Games I'm most looking forward to are: Halo (obviously), PGR, Amped, DOA3, Wreckless, MOH:AA and almost all other X-Box games :-)

Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:25
Regular
"BOSE"
so far i'm looking 4ward 2:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Matrix
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Medal Of Honor: Allied Assult
and the jurassic park 1 i can't remember what it's called :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.