GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess wot Came in the Post from SR!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 11:56
Regular
Give you 3 guesses...

MGS 2!

A day early...

Were not worthy...!

So better go check it out...

lata suckers!!
Thu 07/03/02 at 11:56
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Give you 3 guesses...

MGS 2!

A day early...

Were not worthy...!

So better go check it out...

lata suckers!!
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh dear, I can see a lot of posts during the day with this kind of statement in it.

Oh well to be expected.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Acid Casual"
My prophecy is coming true...
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Jive wrote:
> Oh dear, I can see a lot of posts during the day with this kind of statement in
> it.

Oh well to be expected.

Why not create one of those "If Metal Gear 2 has been delivered, post here!" topics?
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
we hardly needed 3 guesses seeing that every one else that orderred their mgs2 from SR got it today.....
Thu 07/03/02 at 13:23
"High polygon count"
I claimed mine as a GAD and it didn't arrive today.

Boo hoo. I hate you, SR.

Still, I'm at work so couldn't play it anyway.

But I have tomorrow booked as holiday - so it better come - or I'll be taking hostages!
Thu 07/03/02 at 13:26
wrote:
> My copy is sitting in my apartment waiting for me, but I am not back home until Monday.... stuck in snowy sweden at the moment.... this sucks !
Thu 07/03/02 at 14:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bleeders wrote:
>Why not create one of those "If Metal Gear 2 has been delivered, post here!" topics?

No I don't think that would be a good idea, can you remember back to GTA3, how many posts were there on that 1 game and this is going to be even bigger.

Too many topics already.....
Thu 07/03/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Jive wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
>Why not create one of those "If Metal Gear 2 has been
> delivered, post here!" topics?

No I don't think that would be a good
> idea, can you remember back to GTA3, how many posts were there on that 1 game
> and this is going to be even bigger.

Too many topics already.....

Sorry. I should've iterated in my original post. Basically, I meant that all the MGS2 related banter could under the one topic.
Thu 07/03/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bleeders wrote:
>Sorry. I should've iterated in my original post. Basically, I meant that all the MGS2 related banter could under the one topic.

Yeah I know what you mean, the only trouble is that'll never work. As I said GTA3, you just get Newbies turning up and asking a question in a new topic without even bothering to look at the very latest topics let alone going back a page.

If only they took some time and posted in the old topics then we wouldn't have this problem and the forum would be alot easier to navigate.

So, in summing up. NEWBIES, PLEASE READ OLDER TOPICS FIRST!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.