GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why the Playstation 2 will fail..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 10:43
Regular
Its not even a proper station! No, honestly. I was driving my train towards it the other day and thought "ooh, I'll just stop at this station and buy some maltesers", but no!

No sweetie stand, no annoying tanoy bloke announcing when and where the service stops, no awkward seats... it goes on.

If they can't get the "station" bit right, how can they possibly get the "play" bit right.

...And there's only one of it! Gah, sony are fools.
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:02
Regular
Woah!

Home time.

Good luck with the Uni stuff Tarrant, I'll be on MSN tonight after about 9ish, if you'll be about?
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Well said Tarrant. Have a pineapple for your efforts.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:59
Regular
Doomsday?

Anyway, how's things going with the whole uni thing?
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:54
Regular
August 27th.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:53
I should be ok for a few more months anyway. I should be able to step up my hours after I get all my interview/s out the way.

A couple more nights a week and I'll be a wealthy man come doomsday.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:48
Regular
Working as a pimp you say?

Cool. Nothing wrong with that. Until they release Pimp Simulator, then - suddenly - it will become a moral outrage, and we will have to chase you down the street with a frying pan.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:46
Hur hur, only joking.

I'm working as a pimp now. Only part time mind. Got uni stuff to sort out so I only sell ladies goods to seedy old folk on tuesdays and weekends.

I just drive my train for fun. Its all above bored.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:39
Regular
My God!

Games DO affect you!

That damn MS Train Simulator has really messed with Tarrants head! Quick! Call the Daily Mail!
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:29
Your Honour wrote:
> Damn good point their Tarrant!

Er, since when you have been a train driver?

Thats my new job, did I not mention?
I got sacked from the pool hall for nobbing the bosses sister during my shift. Thought I'd try my hand at something more creative, bought a train and now I do quick illegal train journies on empty looking tracks.
Its mainly running mafia bosses to and from crime scenes, it pays good and you meet some colourful characters along the way.
Thu 07/03/02 at 16:32
what are you talkng about???????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.