GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your football team?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/03/02 at 09:23
Regular
i don't want no premiership teams, just div 1 downwards.
i for one support Bristol Rovers(div 3) and woking(conference). so who is your team? i look forward to some confernce teams.
Sun 10/03/02 at 00:27
My love are the mighty Sky Blues (Coventry City for the uninitiated) I eat,drink and sleep them. Premiership here we come!
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:58
Regular
"None Stored"
Hampton & Richmond Borough F.C, in the Ryman Premier.
Sat 09/03/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, I know, we came straight back down again! But at least we've tasted Div.1 footy in the not too-distant past!!!
And who says it'll be the same the next time we're up there??? We're a different team now! We;ve improved a lot and we have a manager experienced at that level!
Fri 08/03/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> THIS IS THE YEAR MADATARE!!!!
Danny Wilson is the only man who can take us up
> where we belong, and he's someone who actually wanted the job!!

If we have to
> have a bad spell during every season then we've already had this year's, as
> we're just about to end it!

The only problems we'll have in Div.1 will be the
> Chairman not giving us enough money to invest in the club and keep us reaching
> for our highly and rediculously ambitious dream of one day reaching the
> Premiership!!

i remember when you were in Division 1.
what a season for you that was.
STRAIGHT BACK DOWN!
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:59
SPURS!!!!!!! SPURS!!!!!!!!! ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! OH YES THEY R!!!!! THEY R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL SPURS FANS REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!!!
Matless
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
THIS IS THE YEAR MADATARE!!!!
Danny Wilson is the only man who can take us up where we belong, and he's someone who actually wanted the job!!

If we have to have a bad spell during every season then we've already had this year's, as we're just about to end it!

The only problems we'll have in Div.1 will be the Chairman not giving us enough money to invest in the club and keep us reaching for our highly and rediculously ambitious dream of one day reaching the Premiership!!
Fri 08/03/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Cardiff City are the team I support. The provide good ticket prices, attractive footie and a great chairman!
Fri 08/03/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> Conference....bah! That's where you lot will be next year mandatare!!

Incase
> you didn't know, Bristol City are my local side in Div.2, and we ARE going back
> up this year!!

First of all, rovers are safe and second of all,
every time you've had a chance to get promoted you mess it up but then again so have we.
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:15
Regular
stevenage bourough fc
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Conference....bah! That's where you lot will be next year mandatare!!

Incase you didn't know, Bristol City are my local side in Div.2, and we ARE going back up this year!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.